Current time: 09-28-2024, 10:59 PM
Parthenogen Redux
You alerted me to the draininess of my design. That made it good, without switching the legs! How'd I do it?

Changed the head to CICADA and retuned the Radiator for EN Drain. Changed the arms to XS (the loss of accuracy isn't that important and can be tuned out if I need it) and the RM3s to RMs. RMs do more damage, weigh less, and have the lowest drain of all missile extensions. The lack of ammunition is a small price to pay. At this point, I realized I was light enough to switch LOTUS to G91. Heat can be controlled with Cooling tunes if I need them, which I really don't. Now my design moves fast enough, etc, that I'd consider it complete. I can't really think of a way to fix it until I get the ROC4, at which point I might have to do a little redesigning.

Now I'm looking at a quad design with dual back slug-guns. Made for speed (skating) while pumping sluggun rounds into the opponents up close, and probably using laser, linear, or normal rifles at mid-long range. I'm thinking that dual slugguns (the ones with less ammunition) and probably SHADE+GRIFFON is a good combination. I just have to be good at switching weapons.

--Etienne Noir

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Etienne_Noir - 03-12-2007, 05:15 PM
[No subject] - by Grim - 03-12-2007, 06:09 PM
[No subject] - by Etienne_Noir - 03-13-2007, 06:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parthenogen Etienne_Noir 4 4,284 03-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Firecracker Redux wanzerfreak 13 10,903 12-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Last Post: wanzerfreak