Current time: 07-02-2024, 11:46 PM
Moonlight
maitreya's right, the others have covered pretty much everything already. That said, I'd definitely go with some of the suggestions here.

Here's my summary of what I would change (note that these are also for competitive play, as I have long ago stopped playing LR missions Tongue):

Vulture2's tuning (try 0,3,3,4 or 0,2,4,4)
Kongoh -> Lotus (0,10,0) because like I told you before, this would take care of your heat problem.
Volute2 -> agreed with NiX on the Cowry
Funi -> agreed with wanzerfreak on the Gar, Gar2 or RM3. I'd go for Gar myself though.
Hydra2 -> Nymphe it up and throw originality out the window. Tongue
LB3 -> Moonlight! There, now your namesake is equipped again. Big grin

Optional Parts: Amino, ES, SS, L+, Codon, Primer, Marishi

OK, so I was pretty comprehensive in making changes on the other parts. I tried to stay away from your frame because it's solid as it is. Lotus would really really really eliminate any semblance of your heat problem while still being boost-hopper friendly. And with the Vulture2 tuned to something along the above suggestion's lines, it should really be no problem now.

For the extensions, Gar provides a long-lasting missile extension for a bit more weight and much lesser drain, which is what you want. Hydra2 launches volleys in a vertical pattern, which means one sidestep will make everything miss, extensions and all. I suggested Nymphe because it locks on fast and fires directly, allowing you to harass people and keep them back, even while OBing. Also, if you want to be a bit cheap and underweight a bit Tongue, drop the Kinnara. Most people can dodge them fully anyway. Plus you'll get a speed boost like no other, hehe.

Now for the blade. The Moonlight, as you'll see in <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=318' target='_blank'>this</a> topic, is really quite better than the Elf3 in practical terms, like when playing a real person. It's all explained there. LB3 on the other hand, while it may be great up close, is really hard to pull off. I dunno. Experiment, see what you like. Personally though, I think the Moonlight is the best choice for this design (not considering it's where the ACs name comes from Wink).

As an ending point, let me run through the optional part choices. Putting on Primer will really buff the heck out of the Moonlight's effectiveness. Also, not putting on EC, as Tim right above me already suggested, would make your energy recharge faster, as there is less capacity to fill up. Not equipping this part would make OBing a lot easier and usable, especially on the Lotus.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Lunar - 11-29-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by Lord_Leperman - 11-29-2006, 12:05 PM
[No subject] - by NiX - 11-29-2006, 04:38 PM
[No subject] - by Serene - 11-29-2006, 05:41 PM
[No subject] - by R.Leonhardt - 11-29-2006, 06:39 PM
[No subject] - by NiX - 11-29-2006, 06:53 PM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-29-2006, 07:24 PM
[No subject] - by Lunar - 11-30-2006, 06:35 AM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-30-2006, 08:16 AM
[No subject] - by maitreya - 11-30-2006, 10:14 AM
[No subject] - by Grim - 11-30-2006, 11:18 AM