Current time: 07-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Moonlight
Ummm, ok. Huh

Seriously, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll try switching some stuff around later before i meet up with Fox. I have sumthin' to say about your comments.

*Commenting on comments? Isn't that an oxymoron?*

Ananda and Vulture2 work fine for me. The last game i played before Last Raven was Armored Core 3. When i played Last Raven, i was confused with some of the changes in the gameplay mechanics. Darn heat was a helluva downer for me while the magazine reloading did a good job of irking me out >Sad . Trying out some parts, i found out that the Ananda/R92 and the Vulture2/Birdie2 were pretty cool, literally Big grin

I sometimes use the G91 if the sitch calls for it. I remember trying other gens before, including the lotus. I do not use OB very much but i do boost hop like crazy. The Kongoh seems to be the only gen that can keep up with my, umm, nimbleness Tongue

The weapons are a mixed bunch. I haven't fought another player in quite a while so the load-out is better suited for missions. I am so very annoyed with the magazine reloading for all weapons. That means no more going all-out with machine guns Sad but i still love them, so whatever . The missiles were chosen because of their damage potential. I use the Kinnara for MTs and ACs encountered in missions while the Hydra2 goes good with the bigger targets like the airborne pulverizer and the Leviathans. Actually, the Hydra2 seemed pretty decent against a few ACs like Shade and Principal.

And the Moonlight blade? Haha, actually i did use it before but it was just too effing heavy for a lighty like mine. The LB3 seemed better at heat damage and was a tad lighter. I may be wrong but it seems like the LB3 swings just a bit faster than the Moonlight.

As for the color scheme. Well, the original colors were white, gray and silver to give it a full-moonish appearance. That version had the Moonlight equipped. Eventually i got tired of the look and switched to ver.2 and a new blade. Bye-bye Moonlight and bye-bye boring color scheme.

Hello sunshine! The sun's already up as i began to type this.

And there goes another one of my monologues. Damned old college writing habits are creeping up on me again. Tongue
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Lunar - 11-29-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by Lord_Leperman - 11-29-2006, 12:05 PM
[No subject] - by NiX - 11-29-2006, 04:38 PM
[No subject] - by Serene - 11-29-2006, 05:41 PM
[No subject] - by R.Leonhardt - 11-29-2006, 06:39 PM
[No subject] - by NiX - 11-29-2006, 06:53 PM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-29-2006, 07:24 PM
[No subject] - by Lunar - 11-30-2006, 06:35 AM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-30-2006, 08:16 AM
[No subject] - by maitreya - 11-30-2006, 10:14 AM
[No subject] - by Grim - 11-30-2006, 11:18 AM