Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:53 AM
Power of the sun
No tunes? I'd recommend putting some on, and spreading it amongst both types of defense and cooling.

And I think something's wrong with the optional parts you have typed out, there's far too many for the number of slots the U2 core has.

That said, I tested this design out, and it's actually a pretty sturdy midweight build. Vulture2 + G91 + Ananda is always dependable for this weight class so nothing more can be said about that.

On the matter of the FCS though, I think you'd benefit more if you switched to F73H, which is one the best for dual gunning. That change would give a wider lockbox, but at the cost of lesser range and a way-slower lock-on speed for the Empusa2 (which is very fun to use here by the way, in conjunction with the Gar2). I dunno, it's more of a preferential thing at this point. Weigh how you play, whether you like to close in on the opponent or play it safe with the missiles from far off, then make your decision from there. Or you could always equip Monju and get the average of both benefits.

While we're on the subject of missiles, I suggest you use the Kinnara strictly for when opponents are within close range. I had this done to me by Lord_Leperman a while back, and it's a very effective as well as surprising manuever. I ate every single missile in the volley, no joke. Tongue

To up the battle performance of this a bit though, I suggest the following changes:
Gast -> R3
Sylph -> HP

Try using Amino, ES, SS, EC, LA, L+ as your optionals.

Hope that helps. And welcome to the Republic. Smile

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by rober2 - 11-18-2006, 02:04 PM
[No subject] - by Grim - 11-18-2006, 02:33 PM
[No subject] - by maitreya - 11-18-2006, 02:40 PM
[No subject] - by rober2 - 11-18-2006, 03:05 PM
[No subject] - by azuma-blade - 11-19-2006, 01:58 PM
[No subject] - by NiX - 11-19-2006, 02:20 PM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-20-2006, 12:49 AM
[No subject] - by rober2 - 11-21-2006, 04:19 PM