Current time: 09-28-2024, 03:28 AM
ASKARI
Yey!Finally you understand!n_n

As for other OB cores(e.g. UL2,/UL,HELIOS) i stick to GULL + LOTUS + ANANDA, but with UL2,GULL + LOTUS + LINDEN or HAZEL is enough.

Anyways,i underweighted it on purpose...Cuz i read Grimoire's post that mentioned that while i was thinking of a design for ICURUS so...Hahaha...

Quote:Now... What is with Dingo2 anyway? How come I feel like it's the most used midweight leg?
As for DINGO2,yes it is so overused that i'm one of them wahahaha!!Nah..It just looks sexy and all,it works great as a basis for a solid design,it's stats only need a look at to realize why it's nice to use.This is only a trial frame to make use of ICURUS so think of the overall frame as a "demo" mwehehe...About DINGO,i don't dig it.Think of it as favoritism,but i only use DINGO2,COUGAR,COUGAR2,S3,and the one Jouster uses(i still don't know the serial,i haven't been playing lately) for the MW,and i'm more of LW.But like i said,this is only my "demo" of how i try to use ICURUS,so it's still up to you guys how you'll run this thing.=p

Quote:with the DINGO2, if you uderweight your AC enough - either by original design or by droppig weapons - it will land hard and stun your AC if you try jumping. this sucks especially in the case that you genbust and are trying to recover energy.
Okei...First of all,i don't get hard landings cuz i know when and how to land my AC from a hard fall.It's just a matter of boosting just before a fall to absorb the shock from the hard landing.Second,this design,or at least the way i use it,does not gen bust.I mentioned it somewhere in my original post i believe?I just don't,even with all the OB whoring(if you can call it whoring).

Quote:have you tried the GRIFFON as your left arm weapon? i have no idea what your piloting style is, but if you feel like you can afford the drain, it's may be worth checking out. goes great with the RL rifle and VOLUTE fcs since they're both special lock. but you don't have hangers so you'll have to watch tha timing.
No,i can't afford the drain.This design is meant to have a high en surplus so it could help ease out the refresh of the FUDOH.Although i may have failed miserably with the design to max out the en surplus cuz there are obviously other better part combinations to do this,i made the design in a way that i can use it effectively,and that means a no-no to EN weapons,cuz all my energy goes to OB,and the excess en consumption can't be afforded.This AC is meant to stay close to the opponent by using OB to make full use of the NIX.I'm a close in fighter at most times,and DFAC sometimes.,so i hope that explains the combo.
To be in that extended moment...That long lasting feeling of contentment...To be alive for but a moment...That extended moment...

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Juno - 09-04-2006, 07:34 PM
RE: ASKARI - by aleczander - 11-28-2009, 04:48 AM
RE: ASKARI - by Terminator98 - 11-30-2009, 10:59 PM
[No subject] - by Grim - 09-04-2006, 08:26 PM
[No subject] - by VeilSide - 09-05-2006, 04:49 AM
[No subject] - by Juno - 09-05-2006, 10:30 AM
[No subject] - by VeilSide - 09-05-2006, 12:46 PM
[No subject] - by Serene - 09-05-2006, 05:02 PM
[No subject] - by Juno - 09-05-2006, 09:58 PM
[No subject] - by Serene - 09-06-2006, 09:36 AM