Current time: 09-26-2024, 12:55 PM
Nyarlathotep
You've got things pretty much nailed down. Its a solid mid with accurate arm weapons weapons with excelent mobility, which is very exploitable thanks to the UL's OB Big grin. I'm sure that it can easily take down lights with the kind of weapons it has and circle arround slower opponents.

My only gripe with the weapons is the MV2, where I believe it can be easily replaced with the regular MV in order to save weight. Although admitedly, the MV2 does stir up opponents a little bit more than the standard MV because of the random tragectory of its missiles. Its your call but either way is good IMO. I'm not too sure with the LOTUS powering the 98L as well, I really think you need the energy for mobility... Try the RS instead as a substitute if you can handle the smaller lock box.

Also, I'm not too sure if the arm weapons can deal enough damage against more heavily armored opponents such as tanks or heavy quads, where their backmounts might pose a problem with your current hand mount setup in a damage race. I know the AC's mobility should even things out, but I'm just worried when its up against damage racers in enclosed maps.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by VeilSide - 09-03-2006, 01:19 PM
[No subject] - by Lord_Leperman - 09-03-2006, 03:50 PM
[No subject] - by Grim - 09-03-2006, 06:58 PM
[No subject] - by VeilSide - 09-04-2006, 02:46 AM