Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:59 PM
Macross Plus
I'm sure some of you guys have played this game before. I played it just before my PSX acted crappy and never had the chance to recover again. Anyway, I was happy about the land fights, but dog fights were pretty lame and bad in my own view. Macross VF X-2 in other hand has an inferior land fight since the style there is already mixed with dogfights and ground combats. For me, VFX-2's dogfight is better than this game.

I'll post some screenies later.
Meh....I don't know what you're talking about Tongue Tongue
It's because you don't know what the game is. Tongue Tongue Tongue
This game... could have been so much better. Meh.
Bleh. Macross Plus looks rushed to me. Only two guys with about 8 crappy missions... and that's it. The ground combat system is actually good. It implements the boost+shoot like AC and the lock-punch-throw from VOTOMS. Sadly, the dogfight isn't actually enjoying, just annoying. Tongue

[Image: asasasasa.jpg]

I don't have to post the dogfights, they're pretty annoying if you'll ask me.
I liked how there was a 2-player head-to-head mode... too bad the camera and the control was so sloppy that it took away any potential fun-factor.
Hey, at least the missile-dodging sequences were pretty cool. But yeah content-wise, VFX-2 had this game beat.

Better to watch the OAV instead of playing the game since its pretty much the same.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macross 30 cabs 9 12,076 03-20-2013, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  whats the difference between macross VO and VOXP? pepperann 2 4,442 04-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: pepperann
  Macross Ace Frontier (game) Twin-Skies 1 4,347 07-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Macross VO/VOXP Lord_Leperman 6 9,249 07-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Macross VF-X2 Goat 20 22,659 03-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Last Post: clonezero