Avoid: 50%
Fly Frequency: 20%
Range: 25% Short

Optional Parts:
Screens, ABS/Re.

Pic courtesy of the Goatling...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Lol fortress?

I remember those AT missiles. Pack quite the hurt.

Finger was uber then, haha.
<span style='color:orange'>I feel like an AI.

Nice for a rusher, and dude change your close range %.

May 100% na short and 100% long range pala. Bale parang 0% ng long and short range yung 50%. Parang 200% ang total dito.

Anyway, mas effective AC mo kapag 75% yung short range combat niya. Big grin</span>
This AC would definitely own if it were in PP. However, the large missile and the Finger both got nerfed in MOA. >_< The finger runs out of ammo pretty quickly now and the large missiles aren't that hard to avoid so this AC is at risk of running out of ammo. I gotta admit that it has a lot of character though. Happy

Oh and you might wanna try the HD-H10 head for even more defense.
Actually, I made this Ac just for fun back then, but what I suggest is that you try building him in the Ranker MK and fight him. He's good practice.

AI Logic:
Rebel Point: 0
Shoot: 75%
Blade: 25%
Lock: 80%
Avoid: 50%
Fly Frequency: 20%
Range: 50% Short
Serene, I think you'd find it nice to know that this AC + AI combo kicked our champion's ass. Smile)
Yeah, you'll hear me say "Oh Snap!" or something similar every time I fight this thing :p. Granted I'm not into MOA as I was back then, but still... Smile)
Granted too that I kinda tweaked the AI and the design a bit and I added full rebel points. Tongue
*large missiles*

I just remembered the final battle with nine-ball where I just used large missiles ... cheesy but still it was very funny just sitting there watching the seraph nineball geeting chased by 2-3 large missiles ...

aaah good times..

ei what would happen if you changed the finger to a sawa? would it be a plus or not?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hrm. The SAWA would make the AC much slower... and I think the finger does its job just fine. LOL
I used to test this thing before.

I should've posted more about this ranker, but I accidentally deleted my ACMOA ISO before I could do that.
Grimlok Wrote:Serene, I think you'd find it nice to know that this AC + AI combo kicked our champion's ass. Smile)

Darn...
Happy Buti pa AI ko.

Thanks for trying him out guys.
[Image: ahhmisslepo9.jpg]

[Image: iwaskayunnamedacej6.jpg]

[Image: largemissleexplosionqg8.jpg]

[Image: wafingermoafn4.jpg]
LOLZ. I remember those.
so who won?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!