Current time: 09-27-2024, 12:24 PM
Warhammer 40k
Space Marine
The 40k universe seems to be on a roll this year (and the next year)
There's even an MMO coming out
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zt5e2OX9FUk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zt5e2OX9FUk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
[Image: nines.jpg]
This game is another example why you should never trust the early trailers. Gameplay hasn't changed from what they showed but you're now in command of a much smaller squad. There's no Devastator Marine with a heavy bolter or an Assault Marine with a thunder hammer. You only have a captain, a sergeant and a neophyte, all armed with just bolters and chainswords, although your character does get a much bigger selection over the course of the game.

And yes, no one wears helmets Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah, been playing WH40K:SM for a while too, somewhere around chapter 3. Gets old and repetitive already imo.

How am I supposed to use the vouchers when I couldn't even find a match for 20 minutes (also read about these issues on gamefaqs as well). That's about 50 USD/2000 php down the drain. LOL

Quote:And yes, no one wears helmets Sad

FUCK. NO HELMUTS?! FUCK FUCK FUCK. I feel more badass when my character looks like a generic cannon fodder. I've always thought I'd be able to customize my character in SP campaign. How about multiplayer btw? Are you able to connect?

EDIT: Finally had a taste of multiplayer. It's fun as fuck, and the customization is good enough. And helmuts. LOL

EDIT2: You'll have to subscribe over a number of other players for private matchmaking though, or you'll be stuck with 20-30mins waiting for a public match to happen.
Just saw TS finish the game

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

when i saw the ending credits mentioning in memory of "Brian Wood"

when i checked this is why

http://www.inquisitr.com/84128/game-desi...nant-wife/
http://www.inquisitr.com/84369/memorial-...rian-wood/

http://arch.413chan.net/dash_salute-%28n...124%29.png

so yeah 2010 pretty recent...natuloy pa ang production...usually in this state production would go on a stand still for a while looking for a replacement lead

The ending itself was pretty ambiguous, with Titus offering himself into the hands of the Inquisition in order to find out why he has this innate resistance to the Warp. I believe it's safe to say that we might be seeing a sequel after a while.

I'm hoping for a scenario where he gets assigned to a Deathwatch kill-team as it's squad leader, with an Imperial Fist (preferably an Epistolary) as his second-in-command, a gruff Vlka Fenryka and a talkative White Scar as their melee guys, a supine Blood Angel as the apothecary, and a sanguine Salamander with a multi-melta and a melancholic Dark Angel with a heavy bolter as the team's fire support. Clapping

They then get sent all over the Segmentum: boarding ork-infested space hulks, wiping out genestealer cults, exterminating remnants of the swarm fleets and stealing artifacts from Exodite worlds. The last part of the sequel would have the team infiltrating a Chaos-held world to unravel the mysteries behind Titus's seemingly Blank-like abilities. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without a Daemon Prince who will kill at least one member of the team to make it more beautiful. Happy

It will be awesome. Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Been playing multiplayer in the past few weeks. Enjoying it so far because I can customize my own character. -_-

[Image: IMG_1956.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1957.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1958.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1962.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1964.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1965.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1966.jpg]

Kind of weird for a Thousand Sons CSM to be wearing an armor painted in black and white though.

Anyway, incoming coop dlc is incoming.

http://www.spacemarine.com/blog-post/spa...-announced
I see a couple of Havocs and a Raptor. Is that a Raven Guard veteran in the first pic?
(10-03-2011, 09:32 AM)Fox Wrote: I see a couple of Havocs and a Raptor. Is that a Raven Guard veteran in the first pic?

Yep. Just my own rendition of a Raven Guard veteran, with the half of the helmet colored in adeptus gray iirc. The last two images used to be my own custom veteran SM with a decorated Black Templar armor (now it looks like a member of the Omega Marines); it used to have a white cloth covered around the whole body armor and the usual Black Templar shoulder plates.

Man I want the Mk.VI Corvus helmet badly, but I still need about 60 more assists to unlock it. @_@
(10-03-2011, 10:01 AM)Goat Wrote: Man I want the Mk.VI Corvus helmet badly, but I still need about 60 more assists to unlock it. @_@

BEAKIES!!!
(10-03-2011, 08:51 PM)Fox Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 10:01 AM)Goat Wrote: Man I want the Mk.VI Corvus helmet badly, but I still need about 60 more assists to unlock it. @_@

BEAKIES!!!

I'm planning on making a custom armor for some of the loyalists who originally came from Thousand Sons. So yeah, Pre-heresy armors.

*cough*Blood Ravens (methinks) *cough*

I wish I could also modify that Ultramarines armor you unlock after beating the game. Sad

Btw, played multiplayer yet? Once I get the Corvus, I'll be reattempting the campaign on hard difficulty. Currently around lvl 31-33 in multi.
Just a suggestion for a pain scheme:

[Image: 800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(10-04-2011, 07:17 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Just a suggestion for a pain scheme:

dark eldar fan?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Spelling error XD
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-04-2011, 07:17 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Just a suggestion for a pain scheme:

A scion of Commorragh rears his head. LOL