Current time: 07-03-2024, 04:16 PM
anime you're currently watching
(07-19-2011, 09:00 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 08:12 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: on topic:
finally started watching the gundam series i have accumulated, starting with the compilation movies for the first series.

YOU SHOULD WATCH STARTING FROM THE 1976 GUNDAM SERIES!!

seriousface.jpg

i dont have a copy of it. already finished the second movie last night. and now i agree, Tomino sure loves to kill characters. poor Miharu Sad
(07-19-2011, 09:00 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 08:12 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: on topic:
finally started watching the gundam series i have accumulated, starting with the compilation movies for the first series.

YOU SHOULD WATCH STARTING FROM THE 1976 GUNDAM SERIES!!

seriousface.jpg

Don't you mean the 1979 series, old boy? Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
My bad LOL

I do recommend watching the first part though, roots yan eh.
Yeah the original mobile suit gundam is really required anime viewing if you're a mech enthusiast at all.

That said ...Sieg Zeon
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
I'm a huge anime fan ,ever since i seen akira back in the 90's. BIG on mecha anime but there isnt much good mecha anime on nextflix which i currently have. Right now halfway through samurai7 and just finished Gad Guard which really wasnt that good. Dragonaut and Linebarells were awesome. But if there was a armored core anime out there my head would explode!![Image: 20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif]

kinda like that...... but in usa anime isnt really mainstream as it used to be back in the 90's and early 2000...
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Oh, and the original Gundam series is getting an animated re-imagining: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...me-project

Not currently watching, but will definitely watch when it comes out. The manga itself is very gritty in its portrayal of MS combat, so I imagine this'll be good.
Cool, Yas's work get highlighted. At least there's gonna be another Gundam show to watch, especially since i plan on skipping that kids-fare one that's due to make the rounds first.

Although with the manga itself still not finished, i wonder how the show's pacing will be affected.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
stopped watching for a bit when i realized i dont have double zeta and some of the non-UC shows. so yeah, does anyone have the following Gundam series: ZZ, G, Wing (and the ova), and X, 3rd ep of Unicorn in avi or mp4 (my laptop hates anything 720p and up).

watching Lucky Star to destress.
(07-24-2011, 06:41 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: stopped watching for a bit when i realized i dont have double zeta and some of the non-UC shows. so yeah, does anyone have the following Gundam series: ZZ, G, Wing (and the ova), and X, 3rd ep of Unicorn in avi or mp4 (my laptop hates anything 720p and up).

watching Lucky Star to destress.

Wing and Endless Waltz? I remember giving Doom Trigger a copy. I hope he still has them though.
'Signatures are overrated.'
My list:

every time there is a new episode which is roughly once a week:

Fairy Tail
Tiger and Bunny
Transformers Prime

>_<

some of the episodes of my little pony

gotta admit though some of the songs are well made...doesnt come to "kiddy" plus kinda like the melody...

same goes for the script/story doesnt come off too "kiddy" it feels just right, not to childish not to serious either, mental note > i just hope parents don't catch me watching the series sometimes XD they might the wrong idea...Lol XD
(07-31-2011, 10:16 PM)RoninFang Wrote: >_<

some of the episodes of my little pony

gotta admit though some of the songs are well made...doesnt come to "kiddy" plus kinda like the melody...

same goes for the script/story doesnt come off too "kiddy" it feels just right, not to childish not to serious either, mental note > i just hope parents don't catch me watching the series sometimes XD they might the wrong idea...Lol XD

[Image: WelcomeToTheHerdGIF.gif]

on topic: going to start watching 0083 Stardust Memories tonight
Finished summer wars. Really good.

Time to get started on tiger and bunny.
(08-02-2011, 09:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: on topic: going to start watching 0083 Stardust Memories tonight

Hahahahahahaha

Wait til you get to the scene where Uraki and Kelly fix up the Val Walo. You'll either be touched, turned off or die laughing from the implications. LOL
new ep for hell sing ultimate is out damn those eps also take forever
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall 2022 Anime Season Lord_Leperman 0 551 09-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Frame Arms anime J.E_Magog 2 4,757 12-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Anime Recomendations Doom Trigger 30 40,048 03-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Fall 2013 Anime Lord_Leperman 3 5,756 09-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart