Current time: 09-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Filipino ACFA players!
Cool 
Hi everyone! I'm just new here and have recently started to play online ACFA on PS3. My PSN ID is bebeLUVnardo. I would just like to know if there are other Filipino players still playing ACFA. Post your PSN or xbox live ID here thanks! Roll eyes
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
Hi, and welcome to RR! Our PSN/XBL/Wii tags are usually seen at our posts (below my avatar, for example).

A few others here still play AC:fA, although I think we're mostly waiting for AC5 now.
Hi, do you play any of the older titles btw? Tongue Because that's what we're pretty much active on as of the moment.

But yeah, the wait for AC5 is on! Tongue
AC5 plox
Hey,I still play OL with ACFA,maybe you'd like to play sometimes. I'm always OL around 9pm onwards,just tell me if you want to play a few =)

PSN-UnknownLinx
Thanks for the reminder Grim. Unfortunately ACFA is all I have. R.Leonhardt let's play sometimes. I'll add you soon thanks!
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
Right there dude > I play sometimes just add me on PSN and message me if you ever want to play Big grin
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]
Ar D'Leon let's play. Although I don't play as often nowadays, because I went back to dota a few months ago. Still haven't played with R.Leonhardt too lol!
^scary.
^ Wow. That's a damn scary bot. O_O
And that's a nasty PSN ID.
That was a bot? The way it spoke, i could've sworn it was just some new guy. Blink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah the PSN ID turned up some results from ACO and othar websites.
Man, bots are getting more complex these days that you'll be wondering whether that was a real person or not. LOL
I just found out why it was speaking so realistically. It just copied the first post in this topic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  360 players rejoice! kraven 4 5,149 11-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Traitor Legion 01 Seeking Players ManintheArmor 16 20,814 07-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Serene
  looking for AC players xion001 1 469 03-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: atdsutm