Current time: 07-03-2024, 03:22 PM
anime you're currently watching
Re-watching G Gundam. The dialogue during the fight scenes is so over-the-top and uber-dramatic that i'm starting to think Domon and Kamina would be pretty good buddies if they ever met up.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-12-2009, 11:33 PM)Fox Wrote: Re-watching G Gundam. The dialogue during the fight scenes is so over-the-top and uber-dramatic that i'm starting to think Domon and Kamina would be pretty good buddies if they ever met up.

Don't forget Master Asia, I cried manly tears over his death
Currently watching S2 of Darker than Black (though I haven't finished S1 yet)
[Image: nines.jpg]
I haven't exactly watched this anime, but in a few minutes I'll be dee-eling this one.

M.D. Geist

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qxHgVBpKNEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qxHgVBpKNEo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

EDIT: Not exactly as good as expected. LOL.
Going through the first few episodes of Shangri-La.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EfQwujUtD0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EfQwujUtD0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I can't get myself to watch beyond the 1st episode of Shangri-La. Let me know if its interesting.
Currently Watching Initial D Tongueroject D (4th stage)Sophie
himura-YA-HA!!!

Eyeshield 21 Salute
Fullmetal Alchemist 2:Brotherhood

Give it a try,starts slow but its really worth it

Not the kind of anime where the protagonist is overpowered but rather the antagonist controlling the situation and what makes it really keeping you in the edge is as how the protagonist finds a way to counter the enemys attack
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
(02-10-2010, 11:06 AM)enjoyincubus Wrote: Not the kind of anime where the protagonist is overpowered but rather the antagonist controlling the situation and what makes it really keeping you in the edge is as how the protagonist finds a way to counter the enemys attack

A bit OT but related;

They should give Shikimaru from Naruto his own anime. He's one of the few characters I could actually stand from that series.
Question for those who have seen Yakitate Japan...did i type that right? The anime that's about a bakery....that is all i know..oh and one episode.....CANNABI-SU BREAD!!!! Seriously though, now that i have gained sufficient confidence in bread making, i'm curious as to WTF did you do Japan!>!> when it comes to making breads...

ok question is......are the recipes or the bread themselves do-able? meaning are they like BIG BANG SIUMAI like cooking master boy? I expect some over the top wtf breads...but are they common? hmmmm...also...any fansubs you recommend?It's been a while since i've watched anime.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Well, based on what I've read somewhere before, most of the bread featured in the anime and probably the manga are doable.
One of the proof is the rice cooker bread.
The writers test out their creations before even putting it in the story. THey have a friend with a bakery who sells some of the bread I think...
I could be wrong though.

I wonder what Shikamaru would do all the time though. He finds almost everything bothersome.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Fullmetal Alchemist 2:Brotherhood episode 45

Next episode will be sweet!
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
A bit late at this point but it's only recently that i've managed to find time to watch stuff again. Currently going through the first few episodes of Canaan.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gRMGZQ06qUo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gRMGZQ06qUo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yep, another girls-with-guns show, can't say much yet since i'm only on the second episode. However, i'm expecting at least something memorable from this one since it's from the same people who gave us Fate/Stay Night. Hell, Canaan herself does somewhat resemble Saber. LOL
just watched

halo legends, dance in the vampire bund

currently watching the latest episodes of naruto as its when he kicks pain's butt Rock on
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

ooh~! didn't knew dance in the vampire bund got an anime..

Waiting for the anime version of The World God Only Knows.. Last chapter said they would have an anime version.. xP

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall 2022 Anime Season Lord_Leperman 0 551 09-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Frame Arms anime J.E_Magog 2 4,756 12-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Anime Recomendations Doom Trigger 30 40,047 03-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman