Current time: 09-22-2024, 02:38 PM
Poll: Which Onne?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sasahara
21.62%
8 21.62%
Kousaka
21.62%
8 21.62%
Madarame
24.32%
9 24.32%
Kugayama
5.41%
2 5.41%
Tanaka
5.41%
2 5.41%
Ohno
2.70%
1 2.70%
Ogiue
8.11%
3 8.11%
Kusakabe
8.11%
3 8.11%
Kuchiki
2.70%
1 2.70%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Genshiken character are you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gen...characters

Finally. As everybody knows, Genshiken is THAT slice of life anime which revolves around a club.
For those who haven't watched, go watch it. It's easy to relate to and it's very worth the time.
For those who have. Had fun?
'Signatures are overrated.'
From what i know of myself, i'm more of a combination of Sasahara and Tanaka, with a bit of Madarame on certain topics.

One of our former members definitely fits Kuchiki perfectly.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'm more or less kousaka, with a bit of tanaka and sasahara too.
Off-topic but it seems that one of them should consider joining RR. Why? Here's why:

[Image: ACfan.jpg]

Hahaha, they used "Full Armor" as a cover-name for Armored Core. Check the Wikipedia entry for yourself if you think that was 'shopped. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Well. I don't think I'm close to any of the characters, but if a vague combo is allowed...

It'd be something between Tanaka, Kousaka and Sasahara.

Unfortunately I don't see my personality anywhere near Genshiken's artists. Except maybe a very slight side of Ogiue.

... which isn't the interest in yaoi.
I don't think there's anyone obviously similar to me, but I vaguely fit both Sasahara and Kusakabe's characters, just a little bit.

..it's hard to explain. >_>
I'm a Sasahara + Kugayama. Back then, I told AA that I was a Sasahara + Ogiue, But I found out I'm more of a Kugayama. Works better when motivated.
Definitely Kosaka.

Jake, why're you Ogiue? LOL

Hanna = Ohno? LOL

Who's our Madarame?
(11-04-2009, 11:18 AM)NiX Wrote: Jake, why're you Ogiue? LOL

In denial for liking hobby-related things? Big grin And I do follow yuri/yaoi, with the latter being shown to me constantly by my fujoshi friends -_-

Come to think of it, I'd probably answer Kousaka though since my main interest really is gaming and people don't normally think I'm into cute anime things.
(11-04-2009, 11:18 AM)NiX Wrote: Who's our Madarame?

I have a hunch, but we'll see. LOL
I take Madarame and Kousaka. Mostly because Madarame is a huge Gundam nut like I am and Kousaka plays AC :p

And yes, Hannah = Ohno
Hah! That wasn't too hard to predict. LOL
I told you he'll post. LOL

Now let's wait for the Ohno vote to appear. Ninja
Dapat si Kuchiki mag log-in para mag vote.

BE COUNTED!!
Our banned Kuchiki or the second coming of Kuchiki?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime Character/s that best reflect you... Serene 54 51,347 10-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: clonezero