Current time: 09-24-2024, 03:26 PM
Frakkin Flood n' Rain
i'll send good vibes tonight.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WILMopc6I_g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WILMopc6I_g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sforzandos: even CNN is broadcasting warning non-stop
sforzandos: on the next typhoon coming
lord_leperman: D:
sforzandos: milenyo level
sforzandos: equal amount of rain or more
sforzandos: shit man.
sforzandos: if it arrives as advertised
lord_leperman: I really hope this one misses
sforzandos: for -sure- landslides
sforzandos: ... >.>
lord_leperman: yeah
sforzandos: 1 in 100 chance of rainfall that hard daw
sforzandos: wanna see the link?
sforzandos: 1 in 100, as in rare drop ang pinas

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/2009...0yearstorm
What is a 100 year storm?
From Sforza:
Quote:La Salle GreenHills Relief Operations is BADLY in need of volunteers now! We need to pack and send out all the donations by this afternoon before the super typhoon hits. Please spread the word, we are undermanned.This is our last day of opera...tions. We will end sometime late this pm. But donations will still be accepted at LSGH for the coming days.

I wasn't aware they needed more volunteers. This must be due to the upcoming storm and they're doing preparations as early as now.
Dang, I kinda heard some parts of Marikina are flooded again. Sad

BTW, some people are starting to spread panic in the form of cellphone texts.
[Image: nines.jpg]
sending out some good vibes..... *aummmmmmmmmmm*
good luck Ravens! Stay safe.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=200

I remembered this thread...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ang balita ko yung mga rehiyon sa norte ang malubhang naapektuhan ni pepeng.
(10-07-2009, 04:35 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Ang balita ko yung mga rehiyon sa norte ang malubhang naapektuhan ni pepeng.

Sobra. Sabi nga ni ermats hanggang ngayon ala pa rin kuryente sa lugar namin. Pati daw yung mga puno na inaakyat namin nung gusgusin pa lang ako eh nagsibagsakan na.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah its pretty bad up north, the storm suddenly stopped or something. Hope Fox's folks are safe over there.
I've been calling them up every day and mom says that they're perfectly fine. She said that at first it was kinda scary because those was the worst winds they've encountered so far, then the rain just started and hasn't let up yet, even now. The winds have died down though and my folks are just plain irritated at the moment because the storm just stopped at some point north of Laoag and is still there, making a nuisance of itself.

So far, so good i suppose.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Aalis din sya. Nag-pit stop si Pepeng para bumili ng Sukang Ilocos, tsaka bibingka.

Si Quedan, buti na lang hindi dumaan.
When I saw it on the news, ALANGYA! Mas malaki pa sya kay Pepeng.
'Signatures are overrated.'
good vibes.....

Buti na lang hindi nag pit-stop dito si Quedan, mas gusto nya sa Japan. They have loli!

Grabe, buti na lang hindi dumaan dito yung Quedan talaga.
(10-10-2009, 02:17 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Buti na lang hindi nag pit-stop dito si Quedan, mas gusto nya sa Japan. They have loli!

Grabe, buti na lang hindi dumaan dito yung Quedan talaga.

[Image: P1000128.jpg]

Tnx to Quedan, i had a good reason to be late at work on the next day LOL
Ninja Ninja 
Hahah I love it there. The train services give you "excuse slips" if you're late because of the trains.