Current time: 09-20-2024, 12:39 AM
10 Ways to Get an Anime-Loving GF!
Hm. From reading all these stories... Guess I can fall under "king of close calls" then. Which I'm kinda glad about. Haha.
(09-01-2009, 06:03 AM)AppleHead Wrote: Reviving necro topic because this was too funny to pass up.
http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-rea...very-funny

That is how NOT to leave voicemail for someone you just met. The comments section says it might be viral marketing for a movie, but it's still really funny and there really are guys who act that way Domo

JESUS~! @____@ this is creepy shit, i was alone and its 3 am when i listened to this and lulz

reminds me of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6xk6GJyd6A

this thread might be dead but yeah, all i can say is if you'd like to get an anime loving GF id be like courting a regular girl only you have the extra knowledge of what she actually likes. XD
and gift-giving won't be such a headache anymore.
oh, and breaking the ice would be easier ^__^
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Lalake talaga yang utak mo Hanna. LOL
I'd have to agree.

My boss back in the last org I was in was pretty geeky. And I'm talking D&D geeky. She was pretty witty too so it was cool to actually have somebody who can actually beat me in arguments once in a while. To top it off, she plays videogames and never asks for handicap (though, I still would because she's not good at fast-paced games). She's notably good in air-hockey though. Hard to beat.

We like spent one night lang gaguhan na kami. Like, getting each other drunk so we can take blackmail pictures of each other. Next thing I knew I was a regular at her place whenever she wanted a drinking buddy. Later on I got a bit hesitant because her mom would never let me leave without eating a full meal. I mean, she leaves me alone with her mom and in less than a minute she's stuffing my mouth with something.
Hohoho! Go for eet! *thumbs up*

Ho-hum.. Yeah, even her mom likes you. Big grin
siguro lalake ako nung past life ko @___@

(09-05-2009, 11:19 AM)Aruren Wrote: I mean, she leaves me alone with her mom and in less than a minute she's stuffing my mouth with something.

am i so wrong in the head i immediately thought of something inappropriate when i read this line?

OH GOD I HAVE A RESERVATION TO HELL
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Haha, it's been long over.

She now resides in Austrailia as she wants to learn more about media and blah, in the end we were friends. We even joke once in a while that we'd either work together again in a company or be like the ultimate rivals. The latter sounds more interesting imo.

Oh, and she's Chinese. Pure. GG.
Ah, yeah the latter is a killer. LOL Pero you know, pwede namang may first na mag-deviate sa family tradition na yun eh. Sayang yun, pre. Sounded like it would have worked out really nicely.

Hana, I'll be seeing you there, then. LOL
Australia is ok too =D
http://www.galactic-guide.com/articles/2R189.html
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(09-05-2009, 08:37 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: am i so wrong in the head i immediately thought of something inappropriate when i read this line?

OH GOD I HAVE A RESERVATION TO HELL

I ROFL'd LOL Siguro nga. And a creepy one too >_<

(09-05-2009, 08:37 PM)Aruren Wrote: Oh, and she's Chinese. Pure. GG.

Ouch. Even if she didn't move, that's one steep mountain you'd have been climbing >_<
(09-05-2009, 08:37 PM)Aruren Wrote: Oh, and she's Chinese. Pure. GG.

Pure Chinese or Pure GG?
'Signatures are overrated.'
She's chinese..

pure..

GG..

more like... IMBA!!! XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Not really. Not all Chinese are as you imagine they are.. I've seen a few of them that make me go "Eww."

As I was pointing out, pure Chinese are people whose parents desire their offspring to honor family traditions. That's a TON of traditions, plus the family honor stuff, plus the "MARRY CHINESE ONLY!" policy. >_<
(09-06-2009, 10:49 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: As I was pointing out, pure Chinese are people whose parents desire their offspring to honor family traditions. That's a TON of traditions, plus the family honor stuff, plus the "MARRY CHINESE ONLY!" policy. >_<

Depends on the family. My mom's side of the family is pretty much pure chinese, and don't seen to have any qualms about my generation getting into relationships with not-so-pure stock LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
My bad for generalizing, but yeah, I hope I proved my point.

There's this friend of mine who would be having problems about that-- as soon as his parents know about it. Time for some moral support. >.<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Anime/Anime-ish game/jrpgs different? RoninFang 2 5,378 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sirius140