Current time: 06-16-2024, 07:36 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
(06-10-2009, 08:19 PM)ardjin Wrote: yay! jake is going.. woohoooooo!!

@hemp, you're playing freedom 2?^___,^

yep! freedom 2, i'm waiting for unite. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-11-2009, 12:23 PM)Hempire Wrote:

I'll give you the ISO of 2G in english if you want, much better than F2.

I can also convert your file for you so we can play tomorrow, just upload it somewhere D:

Unite will not have the Japanese quests and equipment from 2G, and blood. There will be no blood in Unite.
one question, is the english translation of 2g complete? is it a good translation? no ENGRISH?
(06-11-2009, 01:17 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-11-2009, 12:23 PM)Hempire Wrote:

I'll give you the ISO of 2G in english if you want, much better than F2.

I can also convert your file for you so we can play tomorrow, just upload it somewhere D:

Unite will not have the Japanese quests and equipment from 2G, and blood. There will be no blood in Unite.

WHAT!?!?!? ok 2G it is then!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

mediafire or megaupload or easyshare or anything is preferred. Just not rapidshare LOL

One really nice thing you won't get in Unite is the Pirate costume, btw. And the laughing lobster weapons.
eeiiw so no yamitsukami then right?

no way in hell Im switching then XD

oh yeah I'll bring our psp so MH run while everyone else is playing tekken and counter punching each other

edit: is there a yamatsukami armor?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

can i upload my file later? I'm going to play some MH in a little while. U bringing your laptop Jake?

(06-11-2009, 02:10 PM)Hempire Wrote: can i upload my file later? I'm going to play some MH in a little while. U bringing your laptop Jake?

Yeah I am. Just that I'm not going to be doing the converting myself so it might take a few hours. But sure, upload whenever Big grin
(06-11-2009, 02:04 PM)clonezero Wrote: eeiiw so no yamitsukami then right?

no way in hell Im switching then XD

oh yeah I'll bring our psp so MH run while everyone else is playing tekken and counter punching each other

edit: is there a yamatsukami armor?

Yeah there is, but it's not called Yamatsukami armor. It's the armor that looks like hindu floating cloth things.
here you go, my file. looking forward to hunting monstars with you and clone...mostly me watching from afar hesitating to come closer in fear of 1 hit cuz of my nooby gear. :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6bd33...f6e8ebb871

oooh that thing ic anyways so its just the 3 of us who's bringing?

(06-11-2009, 09:56 PM)clonezero Wrote: oooh that thing ic anyways so its just the 3 of us who's bringing?

Alright, after hearing what Jake had to say about Unite, I don't feel like getting it anymore. I'll bring my (long untouched) game tomorrow.
(06-11-2009, 08:40 PM)Hempire Wrote: here you go, my file. looking forward to hunting monstars with you and clone...mostly me watching from afar hesitating to come closer in fear of 1 hit cuz of my nooby gear. :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6bd33...f6e8ebb871

Done.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YED1HWHZ
(06-11-2009, 11:28 PM)Grim Wrote:
(06-11-2009, 09:56 PM)clonezero Wrote: oooh that thing ic anyways so its just the 3 of us who's bringing?

Alright, after hearing what Jake had to say about Unite, I don't feel like getting it anymore. I'll bring my (long untouched) game tomorrow.

I'll still be buying the original english Unite though. For all I know the english patch has probably cost Capcom tens of thousands of copies sold Ninja

Least I could do.
well its still a collector's item anyway boss jake do unite have anything as consolation for removing the extra jap content?

rave: HR 9 BABY killed yama with only 3 minutes to spare ... any tips and strategies for a faster kill?

the armor I used was naruga x + expert jewels and totting a naruga longsword ( the upgraded one) went with this as a "safe route" with evade+2 and evade inc and all XX

anyway now I can finally rest and stand easy guess now I'll busy myself with the training missions... XX

can someone help me by directing me to any faqs concerning decorations and material requirements for them?

(06-15-2009, 11:16 PM)clonezero Wrote: well its still a collector's item anyway boss jake do unite have anything as consolation for removing the extra jap content?

So far, none. We won't know until the game itself comes out.

Quote:rave: HR 9 BABY killed yama with only 3 minutes to spare ... any tips and strategies for a faster kill?

Yama really takes a while to kill. Use ice DS + mega juice

Quote:the armor I used was naruga x + expert jewels and totting a naruga longsword ( the upgraded one) went with this as a "safe route" with evade+2 and evade inc and all XX

Anything with sharpness +1 and RA+3 should work fine. Or quick charge with spread or pierce if you're using a bow.

Quote:anyway now I can finally rest and stand easy guess now I'll busy myself with the training missions... XX

No, you need to finish the HR9 missions and unlock the uca quest! It's very possible to solo.
(06-15-2009, 11:37 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-15-2009, 11:16 PM)clonezero Wrote: anyway now I can finally rest and stand easy guess now I'll busy myself with the training missions... XX

No, you need to finish the HR9 missions and unlock the uca quest! It's very possible to solo.

oh crap Jason

(06-16-2009, 09:27 AM)ardjin Wrote: ayy!! since most of you now are playing 2G.. jake, can you help me convert my file to 2G? please>_<

Sure, just upload it to any of the file sharing sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,594 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon