Current time: 06-16-2024, 03:35 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: A friend of my mom is coming over (and leaving on Saturday). Because of that I got evicted from my room and had to move all my stuff out. The room I'm staying in is like a bodega. So cramp and I can hardly walk around.

[Image: temproom.jpg]

(Yes, that is a giant Michaelangelo figure at the back, and a big diplodocus to its right.)
Edit: WTF, the camera made the room look so much nicer.
That doesn't look so bad, Jake. =P
My room is like, half of that size. I live with your eviction everyday. Tongue
NiX Wrote:That doesn't look so bad, Jake. =P

... "better" angle of the problem.

[Image: temproom2.jpg]
Hahah it's only temporary, right? But again, that room is by no means "small". Tongue Shifting from a big bed to a smaller one always sucks though.
I'd place the laptop on the other table beside your bed and put the chair in the middle of the tv & that table if I were you. Tongue
NiX Wrote:Hahah it's only temporary, right? But again, that room is by no means "small". Tongue Shifting from a big bed to a smaller one always sucks though.

Yeah, kaso lang hassle ilipat lahat ng gamit ko, and I have to do it twice. Come to think of it, I think you're right. The room isn't small. I just have too much crap lying around. Right about the bed too. It got chopped in half.

Anyway, back to other more important rants and raves from you guys. Nothing to see here, folks. LOL

Goatling Wrote:I'd place the laptop on the other table beside your bed and put the chair in the middle of the tv & that table if I were you. Tongue

rofl. oo nga no. *does that*
RANT:
putting decals on the Unicorn is killing me Wacko
Ninja Ninja 
How so, do tell us the source of your mental anguishWoot...
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Rant:
-My mom transferred me to another school.
-Also she took my money!! I want to buy an AC model kit

Rave:
-1st:I'm joining PACT4(first time)
-2ndTonguelaying LR again
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Doom Trigger Wrote:How so, do tell us the source of your mental anguishWoot...

the dilemma put into numerical values:
188 Domo Domo Domo
Ninja Ninja 
188 little decals? Does that also equate to your BP right now? Tongue

Rant - two days worth of leaves cancelled due to team absenteeism problems. Times like these, the "fault of one, fault of all" policy can really steam you up. I'll refrain from using profanity because getting PO'ed at work really doesn't get anywhere. All our complaints to admin just get tied up in red-tape somewhere. I'll just let out my frustration with whoever goes up against me this saturday.

Almost forgot, happy birthday, Goatling!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@ Goatling: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you don't taste as good anymore since you're older so we're all sad.

@ cabs: At least you don't need to paint lawn signs and figure out how to stick thousands of political campaign posters. Good luck with the figure, and you hafta show us when you're done.

@ PACT participants: Go and give it your all. AC Tournaments are among the rarest of all video game tournaments because no one plays the game. Don't forget to have fun, people.

I suggest putting up an azuma bowl, where whenever someone gets the urge to talk about azuma, he should put a quarter or something into the bowl.

@ RR ppl: I'll be gone for a few weeks. Obama campaign.
I have to say, my fellow ladies and gents that it is time to celebrate tomorrow's occasion along with Goatling's ascension into a fine mammal specimen. Three cheers and a toast to the good man, for he has turned into a someone worthy of being a gentleman. Tomorrow we shall have some spirits and perhaps a wine-tasting event along side a friendly gentleman's battle, to which you may desire. Happy Birthday good sir.

As Count Grim and Sir Dudley shall say, "Let us fight... Like gentlemen." Good day to all of you sirs, and madame. I shall catch a glimpse of the participants when my carriage arrives at the pump station the following morning.
Happy Birthday Goat!!

And all PACT4 Participants, please prepare your favorite AC's for the 'Beat the Berto' Battle Mode.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,082,775 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,378 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy