Current time: 09-20-2024, 01:15 AM
10 Ways to Get an Anime-Loving GF!
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I don't think #8 is just limited to Otakus, as they are experienced by normal people as well (I know people who've played the nice guy part and fail a lot, and they're not really Otakus). If people are experiencing #1- 7 (and possibly # 9), then they seriously need a break from your hobbies and set a clear line between what's real and not, and I don't think its hard to distinguish the difference with what happens in one's favorite TV anime and real life when it comes to something serious.

I think the fundamental problem stems from a person's personality, on how he tries to deal with challenges in life based on what he thinks is the best solution to dealing with adversity (methods derived from a delusional belief in an escapist form of media, or an occult, or experience for example) rather than one's choice of hobbies.

Serious Leper is so serious! Ninja
Way to go for not getting satire. Well if you want to discuss moar.

Answer to second paragraph - people go into comfort zones and it's hard to pry them out of it.

Answer to first paragraph - in the alternate universe where I live in, 85-90% of guys who act that way are otaku. Game otaku, anime otaku, schoolgirl pantsu otaku, etc. Everybody eventually grows out of the awkward phase, but some people take longer than most and some people just give up.
The internet is serious business.
Looks like it. Well, you can always ask Leperman and Apple for your serious-but-stupit questions, it seems.

We should add "--AND NOT FAIL!" to this thread's title. xD

-->was once a so-called 'otaku'. Then the truth slaps hard. Well, at least I kinda knew the difference. xD
I died laughing @ #9
ಠ_ಠ
I request a progress report since the first entry here was posted. tnx.

Oh. Here's a few ways to dominate dominant women LOL
http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_300/...e_tip.html
AppleHead Wrote:I request a progress report since the first entry here was posted. tnx.

Oh. Here's a few ways to dominate dominant women LOL
http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_300/...e_tip.html

LOL. None because not interested. To think I started the topic.

Here are a few other interesting articles I saw when I clicked your link.

Friend to Flame in 5 steps!
http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa_100/1...crets.html

What you say, what she hears!
http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_200/2..._girl.html

Actually I think askmen.com is about 50% accurate/useful when it comes to advice. They pigeonhole too much. Though you probably think that they're just stupid Shifty
AppleHead Wrote:I request a progress report since the first entry here was posted. tnx.

Jake's got Severine to show her underbewbage and undies while walking/running/jumping/climbimg/pounding Blagongas on the head. That sure sounds like progress to me.
ROFL. Nyahaha
Sforza Wrote:Actually I think askmen.com is about 50% accurate/useful when it comes to advice. They pigeonhole too much. Though you probably think that they're just stupid :Shifty:

Ya I think they're just stupit LOL
Best way to learn is through experience.

theGrim Wrote:Jake's got Severine to show her underbewbage and undies while walking/running/jumping/climbimg/pounding Blagongas on the head. That sure sounds like progress to me.

Whatever happened to sticking it in? Zooming the camera back and forth while holding a warm tenga?

The entry I posted earlier in the day was because I was thinking about how to react to this good guy friend who I've known for five or six years asked if I ever considered a relationship with him because he'd like things to change if possible. I told him to wait a few hours so that I could check with the supplier if his requested item was still available.

So this guy? He has a high paying job and is on the lookout for opportunities all the time. It's true that a lot of women look for stability and wealth first. He's also pretty good looking, and a head turner when he walks into bars. We have common friends, he's always been receptive to my needs (human punching bag, chew toy, etc. etc.). He reads a lot, but only plays games when I order him to. Sometimes he ends up beating me. He's also responsible, and very helpful when I need help for things.

The problem is that I don't have any romantic interest in him whatsoever. I spent the day wondering if I ought to give it a try. The downside to this guy is that he's bi, even though no one would be able to tell the first time they meet him. He gets randomly hit on by gay men, women, MILFs, furry animals, children who want cuddles, etc. I'd have a lot of competition. Well that's not even really a problem. I could just murder the competition. Domo

In the end, I told him that I wanted us to stay as friends because he was too important as a friend, and that all my relationships have been short, with bad endings. Chair Then I invited him over and we smoked stuff. He never brought the topic in question up.

Think I made the right decision?
murder the competition..lol,love these types of girls.

Yeah,you probably did. Besides,you can do anything a normal couple can do as long as it doesn't reach that far. You can kiss him on the cheek but not on the lips. you can hug him,fawn at him etc. plus a bonus of punching bag lol
AppleHead Wrote:I told him to wait a few hours so that I could check with the supplier if his requested item was still available.

Is this what you really said to him? You flirt.

Shits and giggles aside, if you're being honest with yourself that being friends is really all you want, then you probably did make the right choice. But if on some deep, dark level of a woman even God or Ron Hubbard doesn't even know about you secretly covet his... money, then I dunno, maybe try being friends with benefits if you're comfortable with that. Or not. Whatever, it's your life.

Somehow, I wound up more confused that you at reading my advice.
theGrim Wrote:[quote=AppleHead]
I told him to wait a few hours so that I could check with the supplier if his requested item was still available.

so... applehead is a girl?!? i don't know any girl in rr...

*edited... hehe...
zantblade is blackmailing me...!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Somewhat related... or maybe not:

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/single...DSTNgazJV4

"Why nice guys finish last"
I really have to wonder about who buys into that crap LOL
Nyaa, I wonder who.. Roll eyes

Apple, you yourself said that experience is the best teacher. It isn't really about making the right decisions, but feeling right about them, imho.

Take that from an INFP! lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Anime/Anime-ish game/jrpgs different? RoninFang 2 5,378 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sirius140