Current time: 06-18-2024, 09:18 PM
Research Adviser needed, High Pay!
A friend of mine needs someone to help operationalize and theorize a thesis proposal about how ties between North and South Korea affect the security of Japan, using the Balance of Threat theory in International Relations.

To qualify;

Must have a degree in any political science/IR related field, with good grades. Must be analytical, and should be able to write well.

You can also name your price.

If it helps, my friend is a girl, and she's quite cute. *cough* Thesis proposal/Research Methods is all she needs to graduate. She just can't work on school stuff because she's working full time as well.

Anyway, if you know people that might be interested, let me know.
What about an undergrad with consistently high grades? If it was Apple for example, we could communicate through chat and we'll be studying the same thing. I might be able to find someone who's familiar and just finished with the subject last semester.
AppleHead Wrote:What about an undergrad with consistently high grades? If it was Apple for example, we could communicate through chat and we'll be studying the same thing. I might be able to find someone who's familiar and just finished with the subject last semester.

My friend said she'd rather meet, and it'll be hard to deliver payment for the service if it's online. I suppose something can be worked out though? If you don't mind, I'll get back to you if we still haven't found anyone in a week or two.