Current time: 07-03-2024, 08:46 AM
Grizzly
...He was bored when he made this,and I wanted ta post it(he let me)
If you want to tweak it or use it be my guest XD

EYE
C89E
A72F
LH96FA
B83TP
F73H
G91
ANANDA
None
FUNI
SYAKATSURA
HARPY2
WR81G
GAST
None
None
AMINO,O69ES,O69ESS,O71EC,O79L+,HISTON,MARISHI

It's also my training buddy in dodging and fighting double gunners(kinda)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Looks solid, but I suggest switching the head for another one, like Drone or Eye3/4. 81G is always a good gun. Gast... Maybe R3? Gast has a special lock box, and it'll be better for the 81G if it's paired with something that has a bigger lockbox (that is, standard lock-type).

On the ops: You can probably have the histon and marishi removed. Put in the Golgi to greatly power-up the Harpy2. Then, fit in whatever, probably R+.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
-A72F
-HARPY2
-WR81G
-EYE

+GIBBON
+HARPY
+Big Grenade Rifle(I dunno the name and you might already have it on)
+R2

Basically, the same ac but with some more defense balance. Harpy2 is kinda overkill and 1 works just fine. R2'll give ya some good defense and AP. Good shit nonetheless.
How does your brother Twin-Skies (Antonio) use this design anyway? I haven't fought him since the last day he went to my house, and he didn't bring this design along.

Anyway, I agree with the R3 suggestion for the left hand, as it gives a bigger lock box than the GAST and hits more often because of its accuracy. Also, you might be interested in the B2 bazooka if you like the 81G. The B2 gives you more endurance, a faster double lock time, a bigger lock box, and more ammo, although you'll probably hit more often with the 81G because of its faster shot velocety (its around 40 points IIRC) up to you on this decision, although I'm more in favor of the B2.

Also, I think the GAR or GAR2 would work better than the FUNI as it drains less for almost the same total killpower.
Uhh actually is mantis's he uses this on me since tachikoma rarely plays now...so I'm not good with fighting gunners XD

my brother(roninfang)he uses this when he's bored
I have a 15% chance of winning against it,stop and die,lose energy and die,get stunned and die,it pretty much teaches me how to dodge a uhh,full assault type AC even if it IS out of energy I'm dead XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]