Shoulder: --
Overed W:--
R Hangar: FREMONT(Pulse gun)
L Hangar: CERCIS (BR)

Essential stats:

KE def: 1758
CE def: 258
TE def: 423

This is just an updated version of the RJ I was using in the multiplayer. It was poorly armed(rifle/shotgun/CE missiles) and it hardly contributes anything in battle.

So basically the new weapon setup is just trying to cover the KE/CE/TE attacks. My real worry is my TE weapon(pulse gun) which is quite risky to use for a low def AC. I'd like to use the OLYMPIA laser cannon for added range but there's not enough room for it.

This is still a slow killer even with the upgrades. It should be dodging gunfire most of the time in scan mode and only shoot when there's an opening.
I like it. It takes on the role of harassment, map control, and scout very well. The only statistical change I could see is making the head Ruggero instead. It's not a big change, though.

Just fly around and scan everything while dropping pods and dragging people around with sniper rifles. You can act as a sort of second operator this way. You can even snipe out all the small turrets around the map easily, which can open up safe areas for combat and destabilize camping snipers by forcing them to move. Just be careful of generator jammer turrets, guns, and fields while flying around.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (DEMO): Eremua Ni Goat 6 6,588 02-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: McCale
  (Demo) Hordor, demo version Lord_Leperman 10 10,307 01-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Niji