The Raven Republic Forums
Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Creative Works (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Forum: Destructive/Delicious Designs (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera (/showthread.php?tid=3237)

Pages: 1 2

Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Sirius140 - 01-08-2013

As it says just post pics of your collection, been meaning to put this up since July, but just forgot about til now.
[Image: DSCN0289.jpg]
poor epyon...

RE: M.L.P.A. - Fox - 01-08-2013

Mind if i change the title? I find it a little offensive. Tongue

RE: M.L.P.A. - Sirius140 - 01-08-2013

meh, sure

Nah, you can just change it yourself. Just use something simple like "Post your collections" or "The Collections Showcase" or something similar.

RE: M.L.P.A. - Sirius140 - 01-08-2013

... how I'm not a mod or admin?

Odd. Even normal members should have the ability the change their thread titles. You just click on the thread title and hold it down for a few seconds. I was able to do that before i became a mod. Try it out and tell me what happens.

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Serene - 01-08-2013

Done.

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Sirius140 - 01-08-2013

Ah, thats better thanks.

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Fox - 01-08-2013

Well, that's settled then. Just a word though. Originally, the Figures/Model Kits thread was used to display your own stuff while the Armored Core Figures/Model Kits was used for AC kits and news about upcoming releases. Let's please keep this particular thread separate from the others by just posting pics of collections here.

I don't really have any current pictures of what i have so i'll just leave a couple of old pics here as a placeholder. This is from early 2007.

[Image: kitlineup.jpg]

This is a couple years later and from one of the periodic clean-ups i do when the dust on the plamos builds up every couple of years.

[Image: gundamdogpile.jpg]

I'll just update this with more current pictures later when i get back to Fort Bonifacio.

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Serene - 01-08-2013

I don't have much. I just started when I got a job.
Not to mention I don't usually proceed onto the next piece until I finish what I'm working on.

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Hell Heart - 01-08-2013

I so need to clean my collection first and I doubt I can call it a collection since only 3 MG kits are displayed and the rest are still in the WIP bin.. lol

@Fox

How do you clean your kits? You just brush and wipe em?

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Fox - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 09:14 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: I so need to clean my collection first and I doubt I can call it a collection since only 3 MG kits are displayed and the rest are still in the WIP bin.. lol

@Fox

How do you clean your kits? You just brush and wipe em?

I just use cotton balls dipped in water with a little rubbing alcohol in it.

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Hell Heart - 01-09-2013

Alcohol... Bad for my acrylic painted and coated kits... Ahahaha!

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Fox - 01-31-2013

Time to update the old group shot. Tongue

[Image: plamounited.jpg]

Mobile Suits and Armored Cores plus one very out of place Knightmare Frame, all united in plastic model goodness. Happy

RE: Small Giant Robots, Et Cetera - Sirius140 - 02-01-2013

I found it, it's the Guren, far right next to the Stark Jegan.