The Raven Republic Forums
ACV Emblems - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Armored Core (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Core-Related (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ACV Emblems (/showthread.php?tid=2986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: ACV Emblems - BlitzKey - 06-23-2012

I'll PM you the password Trace, I have emblem request as well but I hold on to it for a while.

RE: ACV Emblems - Tadakatsu1Honda - 06-24-2012

Thread made me realize I have exactly zero artistic vision. But everything is looking really good guys.

[Image: Ass.jpg]

Sorry for bad quality. whipped this up real quick earlier. Man I'm shit at this. Noticed the one shoulder is a bit pointy so I might try and find a way to round that off and or cover it with hair like a bastard. Speaking of hair, I need to improve at that.

Also, in hindsight, it needs more brown. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

RE: ACV Emblems - Lit_Flame_of_Ice - 06-24-2012

You could just say that she's wearing a hat with hair extentions Tada, it takes away the view of pointyness

RE: ACV Emblems - CrimsonMars - 06-25-2012

Can someone on the North American PSN side make either an Etna, Rozalin or the female ninja mugshot from the Disgaea series or trade a few existing ones? If that seems a little much to ask, could I at least have a general idea on where to start, maybe a little tutorial if possible? I might be willing to spread a couple hours making my own if I can do a decent job on it, although I never actually done something like it before. Anyway, I appreciate a little assistance.

I will take either one of those but all three would be nice.

Edit: How do I insert spoiler boxes? Sorry if the image are too big. o.o My PSN is CrimsonMars

[Image: 393px-Etna_D4.jpg]

[Image: 393px-Kunoichi_D4.jpg]

[Image: 394px-Rozalin_D4.jpg]

RE: ACV Emblems - NiX - 06-25-2012

There are lots of piece-by-piece emblem making videos on youtube. There are also some tracing techniques using a video capture device or just plain old transparent paper.

RE: ACV Emblems - Goat - 06-25-2012

Has anyone attempted to do TMR's giant kak for his AC?

RE: ACV Emblems - Trace-02 - 06-27-2012

(06-25-2012, 01:29 PM)Goat Wrote: Has anyone attempted to do TMR's giant kak for his AC?

Not me.

RE: ACV Emblems - BHSoren - 06-27-2012

Made an account here just to say that holy crap these are awesome. I'm always impressed when I see these in-game. I dunno how you guys are able to work so well with the emblem system. xD

RE: ACV Emblems - illusion B* - 06-29-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:13 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: Cool. More decals~! Keep them coming!

This one's for Rookie. Just finished it this morning.
[Image: ACVEmblemKagero.jpg]

I'm going to start making more when I get home.

@Rookie -- I'll try to go online in ACV to trade with you when I can. I think I have to join RR2 to do that though...

Need... Emblem.... Can't.... Take.... The..... Wait..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh D:

RE: ACV Emblems - Aisuke - 07-01-2012

[Image: P3-Fuuka.jpg]
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110123122824/finalfantasy/images/f/f6/Lightning_1600x1200_v3.jpg
Trace could you make these for Love_Kamper and Me respectably please?
They're gonna our personal emblems.
Just upper body and you don't have to go into "depth".

Not sure where to request emblems - Qvothe - 07-04-2012

Hello Big grin

I'm new here, not sure which topic I should post this in. I'm sorry if I've made a mess of things Sad I actually did a search on Raven Republic after playing a territories match with a couple of RR members. Anyway I wanted to possibly request an emblem or at least ask someone to maybe make a copy or two. I've tried to make a nice detailed emblem, Unfortunately I'm quite awful.
If someone could help me out with that I'd be eternally grateful Smile

RE: Not sure where to request emblems - Sirius140 - 07-04-2012

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2986

RE: ACV Emblems - Qvothe - 07-04-2012

Might I be able to request an emblem here? I don't mind having a copy, I'd just like one of the many detailed anime ones I keep trying to make but horribly fail at Tongue

RE: ACV Emblems - BHSoren - 07-04-2012

Eventually all the AC5 regulars will have a badass animu icon, and it shall be glorious.

I'm still amazed that people exist that can CREATE such awesome things with this annoying system. Gosh, why can't we just use images off our PS3's hard drive? Glare

RE: ACV Emblems - clonezero - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 01:19 PM)BHSoren Wrote: Eventually all the AC5 regulars will have a badass animu icon, and it shall be glorious.

I'm still amazed that people exist that can CREATE such awesome things with this annoying system. Gosh, why can't we just use images off our PS3's hard drive? Glare

that was also in these guys minds but they decided fuck it Imma make my own cus Im awesome.