The Raven Republic Forums
Nostalgia Dump - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Nostalgia Dump (/showthread.php?tid=2478)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Nostalgia Dump - NiX - 11-12-2011

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Serene - 11-13-2011

RE: Nostalgia Dump - NiX - 01-07-2012

Video could have gone in many other threads, but I'll put it here since I actually did really like this when I was a kid. And yes, we're watching this too, RR!

RE: Nostalgia Dump - NiX - 02-10-2012

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Goat - 02-10-2012

Hahah that intro has always been phantasmagorical to me. LOL

Might have to do with the outdated CGI though, possibly forming a little bit of uncanny valley within.

RE: Nostalgia Dump - medusa0 - 02-11-2012

(02-10-2012, 03:47 PM)Goat Wrote: Hahah that intro has always been phantasmagorical to me. LOL

Might have to do with the outdated CGI though, possibly forming a little bit of uncanny valley within.

Outdated CGI you say?

And on a unrelated note, better post this before I forget about it:

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Goat - 02-12-2012

@ medusa0:

Yeah. While it may look 'realistic' in its time, the same impressions remain the same until now; those blank expressions are somewhat awkward but end up being appropriate that they fit the piece/scene, making it surreal.

And yes, Beast Wars is certainly nostalgic. Even bought that 3D-platformer/TPS (psx) game to even get more immersed. LOL

---

Another outdated CGI with a horrible intro and engrish! Other than that, it's quite an old game that me and my sister consider a gem. We never bothered with the shitty VS mode though.

... and Bushido Blade!!!

RE: Nostalgia Dump - NiX - 02-13-2012

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Goat - 02-16-2012

It's the intro of the demo disc included in your PSX when you first bought it around mid 1990's. LOL

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Fox - 02-16-2012

The demo disc that was bundled with my first PS1 was Volume Two. I got it in late '97. It's still in good condition and still in the exact same place i left it back in '02. Tongue

On an even older note.

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Goat - 02-16-2012

Lol I lost my demo disc way back. Now that I hath been reminded of TMNT, here's something I'll never forget; I was fighting for my 'rights' to play this game against the grownups' conservatism! :lol:

My mom then bought us a Sega Megadrive afterwards; kept playing with my sister and cousin. Then the SNES came. XD
(mickey mouse castle of illusion is a pretty awesome game for a disney game too, same as quackshot; don't forget Biker Mice too. Ever)

And these too, after me and my cousin (who I used to play AC with) moved away from the SNES to the 3DO.

RE: Nostalgia Dump - NiX - 06-20-2012

[vid]He9-p7f3DEA[/vid]

I may have posted this way back somewhere else. But that's ok. This is still damn awesome.

RE: Nostalgia Dump - Fox - 06-23-2012

Something for the old-timers in here.

And yes, i remember taking part in my class's dramatization of this for Linggo ng Wika in '92. I was one of the evildoers who started polluting the river and was made to repent in the end.

RE: Nostalgia Dump - clonezero - 07-02-2012

suddenly felt like watching these stuff. The one I placed by the way is the one I like the most out of the Bugs Bunny ones. Of course Road Runner, Speedy Gonzales, and Pep le Pew are still my favorite looney toon chars.

RE: Nostalgia Dump - clonezero - 07-06-2012

not very old but I still miss this show.