The Raven Republic Forums
Phantasy Star Portable - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Phantasy Star Portable (/showthread.php?tid=1514)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - HayWire - 03-24-2009

I got the dark wings on the first try Blink

Oh and I have a floating Dreamcast too...Not sure where I got it exactly tho

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - clonezero - 03-24-2009

that link jake posted is dizzying

anyway is life drain a random long sword skill or its only for the chainsawd?

man is there a more detailed link for the sets?

so much specifics and mechanics getting *hurk*

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-24-2009

(03-24-2009, 06:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: that link jake posted is dizzying

Parang di ka naglalaro ng MH LOL
Phantasy Star is so simple compared to it.

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - HayWire - 03-24-2009

(03-24-2009, 08:21 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(03-24-2009, 06:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: that link jake posted is dizzying

Parang di ka naglalaro ng MH LOL
Phantasy Star is so simple compared to it.

True. True. LOL

Okey, who here is NOT a CAST user?

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Doom Trigger - 03-24-2009

Me...

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - clonezero - 03-25-2009

strange I find MH easier than this XP

Im a neuman user

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - HayWire - 03-25-2009

(03-25-2009, 01:26 AM)clonezero Wrote: strange I find MH easier than this XP

Im a neuman user

Maybe it's the hard to pronounce names Blink

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - clonezero - 03-25-2009

nah its more to do with the clutter XD MH was harder but somewhat easier to understand XD maybe you just need to have had a background in Phantasy Star beforehand XX
got this one hand sword named shippunjinlai or someting made the whole game easier (for now I guess)

@@@@how do you stop missions being trials

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - demon_knights - 03-27-2009

i'm at level 35 and having difficulty in fighting a flying dragon so i decided to level up more and changed my type...is there an easy way to defeat that beast...what are the weapons that i can use in defeating that beast.

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-29-2009

(03-27-2009, 06:34 PM)demon_knights Wrote: i'm at level 35 and having difficulty in fighting a flying dragon so i decided to level up more and changed my type...is there an easy way to defeat that beast...what are the weapons that i can use in defeating that beast.

2 types of flying dragons in the game.

Yung una, tirahin mo lang ang pakpak tas babagsak siya. Basta't tuloy tuloy lang, di na siya makakabangon

Sa pangalawa, umabang ka sa ilalim niya habang lumilipad siya. Tumakbo ka lang papunta sa kanya habang umiikot siya sa ere. Minsan matatamaan mo pa ung buntot kung mahaba LOL
BTW Rick: if you read this, could you post the screenshot you took of my character the other day? I've been having a hard time uploading screenshots because of the *cough* mac osx

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - clonezero - 03-29-2009

getting all my type levels to 10 XD I'll stop playing this when I reach lvl 90 and wait till we can play together the grind is to monotonous XX

would just probably collect clothing XX

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - ex nihilo - 03-31-2009

After 20 or so tries with the Dimmagolus...

WHEE~
Shippujinlai...And it's 43% ice, too. (hugs both blades)

Time for Dulk to feel my (most likely) pissed-off patience...and tear that Skull Sorceror from his greedy little caboose.

EDIT: Thanks to a screwed photo procedure...I lost the data.
I'll have to rehunt Gekkavijin, Shippujinlai, Killer Elite, and Robopitch Grenade...or more if I'm THAT screwed.
DAMN IT~

EDIT 2: I lost everything...which means I start from scratch.
Ugh...regaining those titles will be a pain.

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Lord_Leperman - 03-31-2009

[Image: snap013j.png]

Sforza's now jailbait character. That's really a loli in disguise, its height is around 3/4 of other characters.

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Immaterial - 04-02-2009

Currently playing this game. Trying to hunt down all the outfits that got dropped after all the boss battles and a Kubara weapons collecting. XD

My main is a Female human (Lumina) currently lvl 83. Slowly and surely leveling up. XD

@Lord_Leperman

how do you take screenies? O_O

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Lord_Leperman - 04-02-2009

(04-02-2009, 09:30 AM)Immaterial Wrote: @Lord_Leperman

how do you take screenies? O_O

You have to install a plugin for your PSP that allows you to take screencaps. I just had mine installed by Sforza.

Anyway, Download this: http://dino.petinqx.com/psp/screencapture.rar

And follow these instructions (From http://www.stylemo.com/2008/01/23/how-to-capture-screenshots-on-your-psp/):

Quote:1.Unzip the file you’ve downloaded.

2. Connect your PSP to your PC using a USB Cable. Check if you have already the seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick. If you don’t have it yet then proceed to step 4. If you do already have it then proceed to step 5.

3. Do this only if you don’t have the seplugins folder yet. Copy the seplugins folder from your computer to the root of your memory stick.

4. If you did step 4 then skip this step. You only have to follow this step if you already have an existing seplugins folder. Copy screenshotbmp.prx from the seplugins on your computer to the seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick. Now go to the seplugins on your memory stick. If you have vsh.txt already present, you have to open the file and edit it. Open it in Notepad or any text editor and add these code in a new line: ms0:/seplugins/screenshotbmp.prx
Check if you also have pops.txt and game.txt present on your seplugins folder in your memory stick. If you have it then do the same routine, edit it and paste that line of code in a new line. Otherwise you can just grab the game.txt and pops.txt from the file you’ve downloaded.

5. Disconnect your PSP from your computer. Now open the recovery menu. How? Turn off your PSP then turn it on again while pressing the R button. On your recovery menu, go to Plugins and enable all the screenshotbmp.prx plugins. Exit the recovery menu.

6. Try it on your XMB. Press the note button. You will know the screenshot plugin is working when an inverse color of your screen will sweep from the bottom to the top. The screenshot will be saved on your PICTURES folder on your memory stick and you can also view it by going to Photo > memory stick on your PSP.

Anyway, hope you get good ones :p