The Raven Republic Forums
Phantasy Star Portable - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Phantasy Star Portable (/showthread.php?tid=1514)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-13-2009

(03-13-2009, 03:08 PM)clonezero Wrote: guestion can there be hybrids??

I wanna make something like a ranger/summoner build from rf XP

if no (most probably) wats a good way to go if you wanna be a gunner?

There are 6 advanced types you can choose from. Fighmaster and Gunmaster are the basic warrior and ranger types, forcemaster is the wizard, acromaster uses all one hand weapons and protranser is a ranged/trapper type character. They're all balanced similarly depending on your tastes.

IMBA weapons are whip (against bosses) and GS (w/ Gravity Break PA).

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-15-2009

New costumes.

Yellow costume, requested by a friend (who's a girl and really likes yellow). Princess dress ftw~ LOL Blue alt included.
[Image: formalyellow.jpg]

Current outfit. Magical-girl-meets-Touhou-character.
[Image: magicalgirl.jpg]

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Doom Trigger - 03-16-2009

Just as I was getting to the jist of the game(lvl46 Beast Fightmaster), my mem stick borkedFacepalm...

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - ex nihilo - 03-16-2009

Can anyone suggest a method to (safely) get rid of Dulk Fakis in 2nd form?

It's been a thorn in my side for a while...
I've been using all kinds of guns on the damn thing (short of a nade w/ Boma Duranga), and it's just not keeling over...

Oh, does anyone also know where Paradi Cataract drops from?
I'm clueless...

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-16-2009

Current costume! This time with pantsu action screncap.
[Image: meganepantsu.jpg]

(03-16-2009, 05:04 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: Can anyone suggest a method to (safely) get rid of Dulk Fakis in 2nd form?

It's been a thorn in my side for a while...
I've been using all kinds of guns on the damn thing (short of a nade w/ Boma Duranga), and it's just not keeling over...

Oh, does anyone also know where Paradi Cataract drops from?
I'm clueless...

Paradi drops from Dulk Fakis

Second form, just even staying near it and shoot a lot. Use the def up item. If it still doesn't work you probably need to level a bit more Sad

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - ex nihilo - 03-16-2009

I guess so...
Leveling will be a priority...

Gailardia (my CAST gunmaster) is only at his lv60s...and some of the higher-ups can be annoying.

Something tells me aiming for the Hyakka Ryo-ran will be a pain...
It says you have to get every other title in the game for it...

Time to find fellow players, I guess...

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-16-2009

(03-16-2009, 07:36 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: Something tells me aiming for the Hyakka Ryo-ran will be a pain...
It says you have to get every other title in the game for it...

Time to find fellow players, I guess...

I'm not sure if you're in the Philippines, but if you are;

Try coming to the BYOB this Saturday? We can play, with Leperman.

...Or I have another gamer group (the Minegarde/MHP2G people) adhoc session at MOA on the 28th.

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - ex nihilo - 03-17-2009

I wish I could...it's just that it's not so easy anymore.

I have to do officework on Saturdays, a certain family tragedy (which should never happen 2 months or so before Christmas) has left me w/out a parent (and hence, transportation), and who knows what else has screwed me up...

Oops...rant there.
Maybe it's just cause I've been getting nothing but Boma Durangas the whole evening...and a Soul Eater as a slight bonus (and a good pair for the pair of wings I got from the Delnadians).

Off to leveling for me...

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - clonezero - 03-17-2009

you guys are having so much fun TT I on the other hand am still waiting for the memory stick my brother is canvassing XX

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-17-2009

(03-17-2009, 03:34 PM)clonezero Wrote: you guys are having so much fun TT I on the other hand am still waiting for the memory stick my brother is canvassing XX

1.1k lang 8gb sa Gametronix in Starmall. 1.1k din sa shoppesville. TPC you might for a lil cheaper but not by much :|

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - clonezero - 03-17-2009

actually wats taking long is because my kuya is trying to fish an affordable original for durabilities sake

oh yeah is the name shaider taken already??? >=D

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - ex nihilo - 03-18-2009

Does anyone here know how rare the Skull Sorceror and Paradi Cataract are dropped by Dulk Fakis?

He's starting to annoy me with his Scrooge-ness in dropping said items...not to mention getting to him always ends up with me bringing at least 6-7 rifles, 2 nades, and the Degahna Cannon along.
I think I've started to push 2k mesetas on reloading alone...

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - Sforza - 03-18-2009

(03-18-2009, 03:53 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: Does anyone here know how rare the Skull Sorceror and Paradi Cataract are dropped by Dulk Fakis?

He's starting to annoy me with his Scrooge-ness in dropping said items...not to mention getting to him always ends up with me bringing at least 6-7 rifles, 2 nades, and the Degahna Cannon along.
I think I've started to push 2k mesetas on reloading alone...

Probably the same rate as a rathalos divine plate in MH Smile

Wag lang sana parang vitata card sa pRO D:

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - HayWire - 03-18-2009

5 minutes then the game is done transferring to my stick. I'll play it for an hour then see if it's "worthy" to stay in my stick. See you guys in an hour LOL

EDIT:
Correction, see you guys tomorrow. Something went wrong with the transfer/game

RE: Phantasy Star Portable - NiX - 03-18-2009

Hahahah Jake's been in such a good mood since his save file got fixed.