The Raven Republic Forums
Raven Republic Recruitment - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Forum: Assembly (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Raven Republic Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=3104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - R.Leonhardt - 08-23-2012

PS3 Region 1(R1) teams

Raven Republic 1(RR1)
Raven Republic 2(RR2)

R1 or Region 1 is the region for US, We have two teams on US region which is: RR1 and RR2 =)

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Saika Darkmoon - 08-23-2012

(08-23-2012, 11:09 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: PS3 Region 1(R1) teams

Raven Republic 1(RR1)
Raven Republic 2(RR2)

R1 or Region 1 is the region for US, We have two teams on US region which is: RR1 and RR2 =)

okay...so id want to join RR2 in R1 ?

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Aisuke - 08-24-2012

Well Cool then cuz a spot just opened up. o_O
Whenever you're ready just send the word and I'll send the password.

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Sirius140 - 08-25-2012

How many spots are left?

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Aisuke - 08-25-2012

I just covered the last two.

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Saika Darkmoon - 08-25-2012

(08-24-2012, 10:15 PM)Aisuke Wrote: Well Cool then cuz a spot just opened up. o_O
Whenever you're ready just send the word and I'll send the password.

i still wont be on for 2 1/2 weeks but itd be nice if you could save me a slot =)

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - SpYd3R - 09-17-2012

I'm currently looking to join a team, I tried starting my own but it seems the AC V community is somewhat lacking.

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - MBlade - 03-10-2013

Guys may spot pa ba ung RR1? Ayoko sa RR2 kasi di naman ako mgging ganun kaactive. Gagarahe ko lang ung AC ko sa team habang nagffree battle

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Hell Heart - 03-10-2013

Si RavenFlau na lang ata nagoonline, Mblade.. XD

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - R.Leonhardt - 03-10-2013

Yup, nag iisa nalang ako -____- No spot left at the moment. If at least one guy whose not playing anymore leaves,we'd have one more spot.

I got invitation from EOD asking me to join their team, looks like they have keen eyes for talents =3 /joke

I declined,told them RR is where i belong. They mocked us,or at least the guy who pm'ed me,said they could beat us in less than 2 mins.
I said "oh yeah?.......Yeah, probably true. We don't play the game that much anymore lol =p"

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Zefyr - 03-11-2013

People still on their high-horse about being good in a game? Ah, classic ACV playerbase. It's got a charm to it to be honest XD

I want to try my hand at it again, at least, I want to know how rusty I am with my hail of plasma orbs. Nyeh.

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - R.Leonhardt - 03-11-2013

I do shotgun plus Plasma against fortress quad and they work wonderfully, You should try it out Zef

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Zefyr - 03-11-2013

I've been using that combo ever since on quads XD

My setup before pa kasi on my Bloody Unicorn and its variations was Plasma, Shotgun, Battle Rifle (SSSSSSSSSsssstrekooooozzzzzaaaaaaaa), and a Pilebunker, to fit most situations, since one way or the other the enemy's going to be weak to at least one of them. All else failed, I could gamble on the bunker, though I usually use them for tanks or slow-quads. Have to see if I'm THAT rusty with the pilebunker now though o3o

A while ago pala:

>Quick Match
>Could not find
>Quick Match
>Could not find
>Quick match
>Could not find

Guessing the majority who are still playing are from the far west of the world. derp.

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - R.Leonhardt - 03-11-2013

Play around 10am to 2pm or 8pm onwards. I'll be on tommorow,you better show up =)

RE: Raven Republic Recruitment - Zefyr - 03-12-2013

Imma try, ser. Still have classes until around 12 e, and it's an hour drive home XD Can't really play at night since the authorities are watching o3o