The Raven Republic Forums
Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk (/showthread.php?tid=989)

Pages: 1 2 3

- ex nihilo - 08-08-2007

SC3: Zasalamel...

Tiamat's Rampage rules for a 3-hit attack.

T5: Marduk.

Death Bringer = half your HP bar.

- clonezero - 08-09-2007

I've only played tekken 3 and my characters were Gon and Dr.B my question is "are these two still in tekken 5?" I never checked.

- Serene - 08-09-2007

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 09, 2007 05:03 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 09, 2007 05:03 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've only played tekken 3 and my characters were Gon and Dr.B my question is "are these two still in tekken 5?" I never checked. [/quote:aaecd0d7b3]
Wala na sila.

Gon is Antlan's Favorite.

- clonezero - 08-10-2007

=((

- Fox - 08-20-2007

Habol ako - Paul and Lei in Tekken and Zasalamel and Siegfried in SC3.

Update the rankings!

- Sforza - 08-21-2007

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+August 20, 2007 11:08 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ August 20, 2007 11:08 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Habol ako - Paul and Lei in Tekken and Zasalamel and Siegfried in SC3.

Update the rankings! [/quote:f4b495652f]
Done! It's on the first post.

In my opinion, I find it nice that people here don't use the top tier/broken 5.0 characters (Steve, Bryan, Nina) exclusively, and that no one who replied uses Steve, probably the most broken 5.0 character who should be on god mode-tier.

...Not that I think people should pay attention to tier rankings at all, apart from people that might play competitively. LOL Even so, DR evens out the odds quite a lot.

Tekken 5 - NiX - 11-04-2007

I consider my self to be pretty good in Tekken 5, as far as the console-playing community goes. The arcade players can kick my ass though.

I also just started with Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection on PS3. Thank god Law (my main character) wasn't changed so much so my combos and set-ups still work pretty well. Roger Jr., my secondary, will need to be totally relearned though. >_<

RE: Tekken - Grim - 11-04-2007

NiX Wrote:I also just started with Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection on PS3.

How?

What happened to Roger? Frames different from last time?

I play, as some of you might know, mostly Feng Wei, although I lack a great amount of practice with him. I wonder if he's stayed the same in DR.

RE: Tekken - maitreya - 11-04-2007

Grimlok Wrote:I play, as some of you might know, mostly Feng Wei, although I lack a great amount of practice with him. I wonder if he's stayed the same in DR.

A lot of Feng's good moves, well, abusable moves, from Tekken 5 got nerfed. Minus frames or higher minus frames on block and/or hit. Also, the new ground/falling system hurt his wake-up game. So, yeah, Feng got nerfed.

RE: Tekken - NiX - 11-04-2007

Been playing Tekken 5: DR on a friend's PS3. (No, they don't care about AC4)

I can't say that Roger got weaker. It's just that my Roger in T5 is pretty dependent on oki... and with the newer oki system in DR, I have a lot of adjusting to do. >_<

RE: Tekken 5 - NiX - 11-22-2007

There's going to be a Tekken 5.0 console tourney in DLSU-Manila tomorrow.

I signed up.

LOL

RE: Tekken 5 - Sforza - 11-22-2007

NiX Wrote:There's going to be a Tekken 5.0 console tourney in DLSU-Manila tomorrow.

I signed up.

LOL

Good luck!

Oh, and I propose to merge this thread with this one, maybe with a simple change in topic to make it more fitting.

RE: Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk - NiX - 11-23-2007

http://tekken.reepal.com/index.php/tbt/

Flash-based Tekken 5/DR throw-break trainer.

RE: Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk - Grim - 11-23-2007

NiX Wrote:There's going to be a Tekken 5.0 console tourney in DLSU-Manila tomorrow.

Let us know if you crushed or got crushed! Hehe.

RE: Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk - NiX - 11-23-2007

LOL I got schooled pretty bad (no pun intended). Tongue

Well, yes the guys that won really deserved to win. They poked so well and even consistently canceled throws. >_< (though their juggle and wall game wasn't too exciting. Those alone don't win games anyway)

Felt like fighting D.T. hahah