The Raven Republic Forums
Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan (/showthread.php?tid=3034)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Hell Heart - 06-08-2012

It seems like you might as well live inside that big box of yours with fast internet and it will still seem a better option than your whole apartment..

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Mjting - 06-08-2012

Yeah. I brought it up with Hr and they said they're looking into alternatives now. Hope something comes up.

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - R.Leonhardt - 06-08-2012

Hey Mjting , you got a jp ACV right? Do you have your own team or at least know of a team with english speakers in it? =)

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Mjting - 06-08-2012

i dont at the moment. imma plan to buy it only when enough people here express interest. hey but we should discuss that in the acv forums!! Tongue

[split] Mental Repository (M.R.) - Mjting - 06-10-2012

[Image: 2000091234.png]

not as good as jay's before, but not so bad either. Tongue

rave: going to akiba today >:E

RE: Mental Repository (M.R.) - Hell Heart - 06-10-2012

@Mjting Can you find out if they do fight over Bentos? Ahahaha!

[split] Mental Repository (M.R.)2 - NiX - 06-10-2012

You're going to the holy land!!! Take pictures of creepy otaku and half-naked cosplayers!

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Mjting - 06-10-2012

just got back. was completely overwhelmed by the awesome place. imma spam posting pics in fb. and im back in acv now.

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Shintetsu - 06-11-2012

AKIBAAAAAAAAAAA!!

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Mjting - 06-11-2012

hahha yeah. sorry if i havent posted any pictures. will do tonight for sure.

RE: [split] Mental Repository (M.R.)2 - Serene - 06-11-2012

(06-10-2012, 11:06 AM)NiX Wrote: You're going to the holy land!!! Take pictures of creepy otaku and half-naked cosplayers!

I second. But give the creepy otaku pics to nix. I'd rather have half-naked cosplayers in my dreams... Cosplay ha. Hindi crossplay.

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Mjting - 06-12-2012

HAHA. i just took some pictures of the places for the meantime. taking pics inside shops is sort of a no-no here, so I'll do that when I get more daring

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - NiX - 06-12-2012

Y2,700 na lang daw ang ACV!!!

But anyway, pabili na lang a bit before you get out of there. Baka mag mura pa lalo, or may second hand. Or magka expansion na by then.

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - J.E_Magog - 06-12-2012

Ouch. Just bought a used ACV in ebay for $50.

RE: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan - Fox - 06-13-2012

Hmmm. I might add a copy of the Japanese ACV to the list of things you'll be bringing back home for me. Even a used copy would be fine Tongue