The Raven Republic Forums
regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Forum: Assembly (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: regional (bacoor ravens meet) (/showthread.php?tid=2333)

Pages: 1 2

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - NiX - 08-16-2010

You set the time and place. Make it happen.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Goat - 08-16-2010

I want to play as well, but I've got schoolwork so I might as well reconsider.

Edit:

There used to be a good player named TLR from an old social webpage. He went MIA though.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - BLoOd WinG - 08-17-2010

now way!!.. most of RR members are hardcore veterans and thats why yall sign up here in the republic right?! specially the LeperDude and hes been here since 2006 but i accept the challenge

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - NiX - 08-17-2010

Eh? But you're the one who put up the challenge. O_O Oh and Leperman does suck. He's RR's punching bag.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Mjting - 08-17-2010

Since Nix is a bit near Bacoor or cavite in general, you can just meet with him and play BUT since YOU are the one who is asking for a challenge, you do whatever means necessary to get things done.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - wildheart - 08-17-2010

me I Suck big Time!!! (doesnt sound right and feels right)
start with me!!!
Tongue
Me I am super NUB!!! Tongue

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - BLoOd WinG - 08-17-2010

(08-16-2010, 11:09 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-16-2010, 10:18 PM)NiX Wrote: You can start with me.

Me next~! Smile I suck at AC but I think I'm a little better than Nix. You don't want to play with Leperman though, he's a nub.

(08-17-2010, 11:31 AM)NiX Wrote: Eh? But you're the one who put up the challenge. O_O Oh and Leperman does suck. He's RR's punching bag.

ok BosS NiX ill be back home sooner or later, i would like a practice game with you as soon as possible, im kinda busy for the next few weeks, uhm.. so where would we meet? your place or mine?

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - NiX - 08-17-2010

Haha sige laro tayo some time. Just set a time and place. Make the arrangements. Preferably a Sunday.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Goat - 08-17-2010

(08-17-2010, 11:21 AM)BLoOd WinG Wrote: now way!!.. most of RR members are hardcore veterans and thats why yall sign up here in the republic right?! specially the LeperDude and hes been here since 2006 but i accept the challenge

Members sign up here to share their passion for AC until we can finally get started on making a hive mind so RR itself would achieve sentience and kill the rest.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Grim - 08-17-2010

Oh boy.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - beastkiller - 08-18-2010

well since taga bacoor din ako kung nag hahamon d pag bigyan and ma refresh na uli ako hehehe

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Sforza - 08-18-2010

(08-17-2010, 12:12 PM)Goat Wrote: Members sign up here to share their passion for AC until we can finally get started on making a hive mind so RR itself would achieve sentience and kill the rest.

Can we turn them into zombies instead? Tongue

Well, they figuratively already are but you know.

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - NiX - 08-18-2010

(08-18-2010, 07:46 PM)beastkiller Wrote: well since taga bacoor din ako kung nag hahamon d pag bigyan and ma refresh na uli ako hehehe

Ayan na!

RE: regional (bacoor ravens meet) - Moonlight_Raven - 08-19-2010

Ninja I'm in Imus...hehehe... Happy *tired of hospital work...toxic! my AC's really rusted Sad *

=^.^=