The Raven Republic Forums
Epic Rants - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Epic Rants (/showthread.php?tid=2129)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Epic Rants - Grim - 01-22-2010

(01-22-2010, 10:51 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: dapat sinabi mo
..di ko gets

The best! LOL

RE: Epic Rants - NiX - 01-25-2010

Hahah this thread is comedy gold. Shared it with a friend and she loled heartily.

RE: Epic Rants - Serene - 01-26-2010

AHAHA Nix, Ilan threads na napuri mo ng ganyan ah.

RE: Epic Rants - NiX - 01-26-2010

What can I say? RR is a comedy goldmine. LOL

RE: Epic Rants - Fox - 02-13-2010

I! FEEL! SO! VIOLATED!

I was on the LRT earlier today going to D. Jose station to meet up with my parents to get some stuff in Binondo. I boarded a car at the Taft station sometime past noon and wedged my way in with the rest of the other commuters waiting on the side. It was just another typical LRT crowd, the train i got on was packed with all sorts of people. So there i was in the middle of train, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a bunch of other guys, backpack clutched to my chest with one hand, the other hand hanging onto a railing and me trying to occupy my mind with some random daydreams, when the unthinkable happened.

Someone started groping my ass.

This wasn't the usual case where someone accidentally touches or brushes their hand/arm against you. Someone was definitely grabbing a handful of my fething posterior and was squeezing it like a mound of dough. I let go of the railing, immediately batted the hand away and started looking around. Bad part of it was that it was so cramped that i could only see in front of me and to the sides, i couldn't crane my head to the back enough but it was bad because all around me were guys, and all of them were minding/pretending to mind their own goddamned business and seemed to be unaware of my unknown assailant. I could't just start screaming "MAY BAKLA DITO!" and make a scene so i just gritted my teeth and turned my poker-face into a scowl. It was over.

Or so i thought.

A few minutes later, as the train neared Central Station, the fucking hand was back and was a bit more insistent this time. I got so pissed at that point that i shoved people out of the way and stormed off the train at that station to wait for another one to come along.

Tangina naman, why me of all people!?!?!?

RE: Epic Rants - Sforza - 02-14-2010

(02-13-2010, 10:42 PM)Fox Wrote: Tangina naman, why me of all people!?!?!?

I sorta have to ask this. Were you wearing the flirt shirt by any chance? Ninja

RE: Epic Rants - NiX - 02-14-2010

LOL Jake got you there.

But really Fox, you SHOULD have made a scene. Goddamn fagots. No offense to homosexuals, but goddamn please don't go groping our asses in public or anywhere else for that matter.

RE: Epic Rants - Mjting - 02-14-2010

lol that person was lucky that wasnt me.

Why, cuz you have a firmer ass?

RE: Epic Rants - J.E_Magog - 02-14-2010

Long hair parin ba si fox? Ninja

RE: Epic Rants - Fox - 02-14-2010

No, i wasn't wearing the Flirt Shirt. All i had on was a plain sky-blue shirt and a new pair of black jeans that i was breaking in. And no, i haven't worn my hair in a ponytail for the better part of a year now since i chopped it off last May and i've been maintaining a cut that's barely past my ears for the past six months or so.

But then again, my current hairstyle still does seem a bit feminine and the jeans were still fairly tight, enough that it hugged my ass. Plus the fact that i've been goatee-less for the past week or so and my face is kinda rounded... i think i may have been mistaken for a girl.

Again. Facepalm

What'd make you feel more comfortable about what happened?

A) He groped your ass cuz he thought you were a chick
B) He groped your ass ucz he likes dudes

RE: Epic Rants - azuriel07 - 02-14-2010

I'd pick B.. It's more violating if you're mistaken as a girl.. At least if he likes dudes.. It means you're attractive to him..

err.. gross.. =_=

RE: Epic Rants - Grim - 02-14-2010

Yeah, I'd pick B too. At least you know you're an attractive male then. But still, Facepalm

RE: Epic Rants - Twin-Skies - 02-14-2010

(02-13-2010, 10:42 PM)Fox Wrote:
I! FEEL! SO! VIOLATED!

I was on the LRT earlier today going to D. Jose station to meet up with my parents to get some stuff in Binondo. I boarded a car at the Taft station sometime past noon and wedged my way in with the rest of the other commuters waiting on the side. It was just another typical LRT crowd, the train i got on was packed with all sorts of people. So there i was in the middle of train, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a bunch of other guys, backpack clutched to my chest with one hand, the other hand hanging onto a railing and me trying to occupy my mind with some random daydreams, when the unthinkable happened.

Someone started groping my ass.

This wasn't the usual case where someone accidentally touches or brushes their hand/arm against you. Someone was definitely grabbing a handful of my fething posterior and was squeezing it like a mound of dough. I let go of the railing, immediately batted the hand away and started looking around. Bad part of it was that it was so cramped that i could only see in front of me and to the sides, i couldn't crane my head to the back enough but it was bad because all around me were guys, and all of them were minding/pretending to mind their own goddamned business and seemed to be unaware of my unknown assailant. I could't just start screaming "MAY BAKLA DITO!" and make a scene so i just gritted my teeth and turned my poker-face into a scowl. It was over.

Or so i thought.

A few minutes later, as the train neared Central Station, the fucking hand was back and was a bit more insistent this time. I got so pissed at that point that i shoved people out of the way and stormed off the train at that station to wait for another one to come along.

Tangina naman, why me of all people!?!?!?

May I recommend taking up arnis?

Stickwork aside, the system has a heavy emphasis on wrist locks, and unlike Aikido or Judo, they're performed from most standing positions, and are meant to snap joints, rather than force your opponent to submit. Shades

Quote: What'd make you feel more comfortable about what happened?

A) He groped your ass cuz he thought you were a chick
B) He groped your ass ucz he likes dudes

It doesn't matter. Fuck the groper's sexual orientation - the point is that they were depraved enough to cop a feel, and should be given a severe beating in public.