The Raven Republic Forums
Disgaea series - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Disgaea series (/showthread.php?tid=158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Goat - 02-05-2007

Oh no. It's Grim... Laha-.. -- wait.

Grimharl moved the topic. Aww he fused the Disgaea 2 with the Disgaea Series thread. Sad
And BTW I'm not sure if it's the LoC where Prinny Baal freaks out like that after you kick his ass in the item world. Look at how the way Prinny Baal attacks your players, instead look at the special effects, lol. You'd be suprised to see him attack simply like that, lol look at the damage. LOL at least you can use Axel and Prinny Kurtis in LoC. XDD If you get the prinnies' ultimate move, lol it looks powerful!!

XDDDDDDDD

Edit:
BTW, if you get the Omega and the Terra spells, there're some familiar characters from Makai Kingdom that'll come out and do the spell for you, lol.

- wanzerfreak - 02-06-2007

how do you change classes?

- Goat - 02-06-2007

Reincarnate. Can't remember kung meron requirements sa dark assembly.
Try searching at gamefaqs.

reincarnate? ngeh....

diba babalik ka yan sa level 1, dood?

- Grim - 02-06-2007

<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Feb 6 2007, 01:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Feb 6 2007, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> reincarnate? ngeh....

diba babalik ka yan sa level 1, dood? [/quote:d0e2db9c50]
Yeah, pero yung stats nila mas maganda na than before. Plus, those stats grow faster.

This game is fun, dood.

susubukan you yan dood! Big grin

- Goat - 02-06-2007

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>Hey wait! You should select GENIUS whenever you reincarnate. If you feel sick about the mana requirements, LOL be patient...

... and besides, you retain almost everything (95%) whenever you reincarnate with Genius, rofl. Rofl</span>

- HayWire - 02-06-2007

Quote:Hey wait! You should select GENIUS whenever you reincarnate. If you feel sick about the mana requirements, LOL be patient...
Careful,Some of em kasi eh...you need the approval of the dark assembly...
try what I did at my level...5 level 100+(or a level 300+) and beat the dark assembly just for the approval...they make good training buddies too since they don't have equipment...

how do you get this "genius", dood? Big grin

- Grim - 02-06-2007

<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Feb 6 2007, 10:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Feb 6 2007, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> how do you get this "genius", dood? Big grin [/quote:1c2d28c9c9]
In the character creation screen, you can set the proficiency of your characters from 'good-for-nothing' to genius. Of course the costs for creating characters higher up in the rankings are more, but as Goatling said, there's a 95% chance of retaining their old skills and abilities.

- Goat - 02-06-2007

Hey, you should master some swords and wait 'til you get the Winged Slayer move. It's a 9x9 AoE and it's strong. After a bit of lvlup though, you could unlock the cave or ordeals at the dark assembly so you could PL there crazy with the help of the Winged Slayer. I think it's the 4th level where there're lotsa puppets in the geo panel exp+100 XDD. Just make sure you turn of the ally and enemy effect 'cause you're gonna watch your enemies' move for a very looong time. LOL it's annoying 'cause your enemies move and attack repetitively. (Their annoying long-animation-boring Illusion)

Oh and yeah, what're you using now? I mean what class dood. If you want throwers for your party and also that's a 'tanker', well maybe you should get a knight (forgot the class name), but somehow remember it doesn't move that good. LOL I think it only has a move of 3. Damn, too bad for me my Disgaea 2 CD isn't working anymore. My Disgaea 2 followed my Disgaea 1's footsteps, LOL both of 'em aren't working anymore, which sucks for me.

And oh yeah, go to the ITEM WORLD and at least while leveling up your items, you can strengthen your characters and you can farm at the same time, lol.

BTW hey dood, you should get a prinny god, lawl.

i tried ressurecting 3 characters this afternoon dood. they turned out pretty decent despite inheriting less. Big grin

so far, my tanker is a level 17 warrior that has at least 500 hp without equipment. and that's all i can remember for now dood.

- Grim - 02-07-2007

Lol Mr. Goat, you should write an FAQ here or something. Tongue

- Goat - 02-07-2007

Oh wait, if you wanna get the knight (tanker), you only need to have someone with at least lvl3 spear mastery. After that mastery thing, you still have to propose a deal with the senators though. These bastards have high HP and high defense, and when their HP's almost depleted, at least their defense increases twice depending on the stats, rofl.

Oh yeah, if you're gonna propose for making the knight, you'll be needing cellphones or a lot items so you could bribe those worthless senators if you still can't kill some of the senators there. Just make sure to bribe the highest level senator. Just pick the proposal "Tough looking guy", and the proposal for the Knight starts, lol.

<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Lol Mr. Goat, you should write an FAQ here or something.[/quote:7714f8d7f5]
LOL, This is an AC forum, rofl I can't right Disgaea 2 faqs here, lmao! XDD

<a href='http://www.tacticalrpg.com/' target='_blank'>Tactical RPG</a>, Aww. A contest for the Prinny hat!! I want a one!

[Image: prinnyhat.jpg]

- HayWire - 02-07-2007

Hey I've notice something about Laharl when I play Nippon Ichi Software games...
He appears in most of em Blink
Except for these...
Atelier Iris series(waiting for numba 3)
Ar Tonelico(wish I had it)

Well actually they're Gust company with Nippon Ichi software