The Raven Republic Forums
PACT III (Discussion thread) - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Forum: Assembly (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Forum: P.A.C.T. (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: PACT III (Discussion thread) (/showthread.php?tid=1034)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - clonezero - 10-02-2007

two events are always batter than one ... heck we could even turn that november meet into a continuation of PACT 3 if needed right?

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - NiX - 10-02-2007

Okay, my dad is scheduling our departure for Japan on October 28. So if this thing has to happen, it has to happen before that date or some time mid November. >_<

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Goat - 10-03-2007

Omgosh, cabsMKII!

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - NiX - 10-03-2007

LOL no I'll only be gone for a week. And this is for recreation, not work. Tongue

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Grim - 10-04-2007

NiX Wrote:LOL no I'll only be gone for a week. And this is for recreation, not work. Tongue

Ah, the joys of being finished with college.

As for the date, I'm all for the month of October, as my family too is planning something for the upcoming sembreak, and I'd appreciate it if I was able to go with them this time.

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - cabs - 10-04-2007

Nix Wrote:Okay, my dad is scheduling our departure for Japan on October 28.
Nix Wrote:LOL no I'll only be gone for a week. And this is for recreation, not work.

And i'll be in the Philippines by that time for a vacation Rofl

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - NiX - 10-04-2007

Hahah well kahit linggu-linggohin natin laro ng AC walang problema sakin. Tongue

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Lord_Leperman - 10-04-2007

We could still continue with the one on the 27th and make another one on November 17, the 3rd Saturday of November.

We could just make the 2nd date the loser's bracket event I suppose? Since we always barely have enough time to complete AC tournaments in one day.

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Grim - 10-04-2007

Lord_Leperman Wrote:We could still continue with the one on the 27th and make another one on November 17, the 3rd Saturday of November.

We could just make the 2nd date the loser's bracket event I suppose? Since we always barely have enough time to complete AC tournaments in one day.

PRIME IDEA. Leperman for prez.

Maybe we should start planning that second segment. Who can host that one?

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - NiX - 10-04-2007

Dun sa 17, kung hindi pwede kina Jake, pwede ulit sa amin. Yeah, okay sa akin yan.

Pero hindi ba yung panalo sa loser's bracket, siya yung lalaban sa finals against the winner of the winner's bracket?

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Lord_Leperman - 10-04-2007

Yup, so dapat pumunta ung winner ng winner's bracket sa 2nd event :p

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Lord_Leperman - 10-07-2007

Ok, so here's how its gonna go:

We'll have the initial tournament on October 27, and continue with the loser's bracket on November 17. Those who can't attend in the first tournament but are going to the 2nd tournament will automatically participate on the loser's bracket if the participant won't be able to make it on the first day. So people like Cabs can still participate in the tournament, but will only be able to participate in the loser's bracket.

On the other hand, if a participant is able to participate on the 27th, he better be prepared to play again on the 17th or risk losing by default. I'll just go over the details soon regarding the order of events.

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - cabs - 10-10-2007

wohoo! Woot
I'm a loser even before the tournament started!!!LOL

joke Chair

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Lord_Leperman - 10-14-2007

Ah don't worry about that. Anyway, since its less than 2 weeks from now, I'd like to know how people are going to the venue as early as now so that I can fix some transportation routes in case some of you still don't know how to get there, of if you could ride along with other RR members going to the event.

Oh, and I'll be late for the event because I have to do something at around 11am, but I'll go early morning to help set things up and eventually participate when I come back in the afternoon of the 27th.

RE: PACT III (Discussion thread) - Grim - 10-14-2007

I will be there. I ain't missing this PACT.