The Raven Republic Forums
ACV Emblems - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Armored Core (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Core-Related (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ACV Emblems (/showthread.php?tid=2986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: ACV Emblems - i-con_Kable-13 - 06-01-2012

aww cmon first one should be free Happy lol btw curious how long does one of these usually take? o.O

RE: ACV Emblems - Kranesh - 06-01-2012

As the leader of RR 2... can I get free emblems from now on? xDD mostly for myself and emblems to use as the main clan avatars xD

RE: ACV Emblems - Goat - 06-01-2012

Leaders should get phallic symbols on their emblems because they are usually THE MAN!

RE: ACV Emblems - iraya-sama - 06-01-2012

(06-01-2012, 04:09 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: And a request made By Iraya-sama:
[Image: ACVEmblemPrussia.jpg]

Thank you Trace!!! Big grinDDD wow prussia looks awesome and the chikies are cute!!!

RE: ACV Emblems - Trace-02 - 06-01-2012

@Nix- My Free quota's almost full. Will probably start charging for requests after I shave off the ones from my current list. <:3 I think it'll help with the PS3 repair XD

@i_con- ... <:3 It usually takes me 1-2 hours for a solo decal and, depending on how complicated it is, 5-6 hours for the big ones. It ain't easy. <:C

@iraya-sama- There's space for about six more chickies. XD I just didn't have time to put them in this morning. I wanted to make a Canada...

@Kraneck- You're the only guy with that decal set. I deleted my copy already. <:3 You deserve it.

BTW, guys my PS3's kinda acting up again. Ima give it a break from the all-nighters I usually do for making decals. Updates next week probably. XD

RE: ACV Emblems - Hell Heart - 06-01-2012

You guys are definitely on a roll!

RE: ACV Emblems - i-con_Kable-13 - 06-02-2012

Think u can hit out mine trace after ur break? Happy lol

RE: ACV Emblems - Trace-02 - 06-02-2012

Hey guys. Updating stuff I wasn't able to post then.

I think most of you guys have already seen this. The B&W hasn't been posted yet though. My second attempt with the editor. (Sforza has the first LOL )
[Image: ACVEmblemFirst.jpg]

Requested by Blazero22 (He finally got them):
[Image: ACVEmblemDNA701.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemDNA702.jpg]

This is one for the guys who Loved her in Who Framed Roger Rabbit:
[Image: ACVEmblemJessica01.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemJessica02.jpg]

And one for the fans of The Regular Show:
[Image: ACVEmblemRigby01.jpg]

@i-con_Kable-13 -- . . . . :c

RE: ACV Emblems - Hell Heart - 06-02-2012

Ita-AC!

RE: ACV Emblems - Kranesh - 06-03-2012

Awesome job as always, love your work dude!! also I noticed something dude.

I was trying to attach the first Sophie's emblems (the one with the red glasses version) with her bottom part and... I didn't matched, it's like the bottom part is completely different from the upper part, think you can fix that?

RE: ACV Emblems - Trace-02 - 06-03-2012

(06-03-2012, 06:57 AM)Kranesh Wrote: Awesome job as always, love your work dude!! also I noticed something dude.

I was trying to attach the first Sophie's emblems (the one with the red glasses version) with her bottom part and... I didn't matched, it's like the bottom part is completely different from the upper part, think you can fix that?

I already have. I think Lord Leperdude is the only guy here who has the fixed version of all three of my first set (Ashley, Linka and Sophie bust decals). XD

RE: ACV Emblems - Kranesh - 06-04-2012

I see, ok I'll ask lepper for them when I can.

RE: ACV Emblems - Sirius140 - 06-04-2012

You know what ACV emblem tools need...

PHOTOSHOP TOOLS

RE: ACV Emblems - AEA1 - 06-05-2012

Due to the phenomenon called dragon's dogma...

emblems by trace will be put on hold indefinitely.

am sorry for this inconvenience.

thank you for your continuing patronage.

RE: ACV Emblems - Sirius140 - 06-05-2012

ah poo