The Raven Republic Forums
PACT 3.1 - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Forum: Assembly (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Forum: P.A.C.T. (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: PACT 3.1 (/showthread.php?tid=1079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

PACT 3.1 - NiX - 10-28-2007

Here's the thread for what will be the continuation of the main bracket and the loser's bracket, hopefully leading to the conclusion of PACT III.

The proposed dates are November 10 and 17. Whichever day allows more people to go (priority being given to those who attended last October 27, of course) will be chosen.

For those that were unable to attend part 1 last October 27, you're still free to go. We can't promise anything, but we'll try our best to accommodate you into the losers bracket so that you can still join in the tournament.

Just a reminder for those who attended on October 27: Please don't change the ACs you used in any way. We might not be able to check this anymore since we don't have everyone's parts listed, so let's all just bank on RR's honesty.

The tentative venue is Jake's house again (thank you so much!). But if enough are willing to travel to Alabang, I'm offering my place too.

Admin/mods, go ahead and edit this post accordingly.

Looking forward to the next meet!

RE: PACT 3.1 - Grim - 10-28-2007

I'm actually OK for both.

PACT III isn't finished yet. I still have to give Rick a good fight. Tongue

RE: PACT 3.1 - azuma-blade - 10-28-2007

i suggest sa nov 10 dahil nov 17 may gagawin ako sa shop eh

RE: PACT 3.1 - Goat - 10-28-2007

Nov. 17 na lang. Makukuha kasi yung grades ko sa November 5, hindi pa lalamig ulo ng erpats ko.

So kelangan ko Nov. 17 para malamig na ulo ng matabang un.

RE: PACT 3.1 - Sforza - 10-28-2007

I don't know for sure about attending either date but I voted for 17.

...Let's have it in Alabang again for a change? Horsie Para tipid sa toll fee yung southerners.

RE: PACT 3.1 - NiX - 10-28-2007

If either date is still difficult for everyone, November 24 is still okay with me too.

Jake, I don't really mind paying for the toll going there. It's all worth it when we're in your house. XD

I voted for November 10, but I'm for any date/venue that will be most comfortable for everyone.

RE: PACT 3.1 - Serene - 10-29-2007

17 for me...
Anywhere is good.

RE: PACT 3.1 - azuma-blade - 11-01-2007

so saan lugar?

RE: PACT 3.1 - maitreya - 11-02-2007

I voted for 10. I'd most probably be out on the 17th, if not on that date, then probably on the 24th. Voted 10 because of uncertainty.

RE: PACT 3.1 - Fox - 11-03-2007

Got a ton of events planned for the 7th already so i opted for the 10th.

RE: PACT 3.1 - Lord_Leperman - 11-03-2007

Well, looks like its gonna be on the 10. Even doc said he can go and might drag Cabs and DT along. Jake said his place is ok once again for the venue. But lets all be a bit extra tidy this time around for the sake of courtesy and try to freshen up at the very least when we get there. (for the sake of everyone :p)

RE: PACT 3.1 - NiX - 11-03-2007

Hey Rick, are we using the new system? Reset of losers bracket? How will it go? Why so many questions?

RE: PACT 3.1 - maitreya - 11-03-2007

Lord_Leperman Wrote:...But lets all be a bit extra tidy this time around for the sake of courtesy and try to freshen up at the very least when we get there. (for the sake of everyone :p)

Yeah guys. Jake's house is not ours; we're just borrowing the place. Let's try to keep the playing areas as clean and orderly as possible such that when we leave, it's as clean (or almost as clean) as before we get there (it's respect and a sign of courtesy to the owners of the place). Also, we don't want the Republic to be banned from any home. =P

RE: PACT 3.1 - Lord_Leperman - 11-03-2007

We can use it since I've talked it over with Twin-Skies, Roninfang, and Haywire and they're pretty much alright with reseting the losers bracket since we've just finished round one of it. Fox is the only one who hasn't responded, and yes we're using the new system since we're all using 3 ACs. Other than that, we'll have new participants (Adrian said that he can go if its on the 10th, which is so far, the majority vote) an we'll need to accommodate them as well.

I'd actually like to restart the whole tourney, but we'll run out of time so let's just pick up where we left off.

RE: PACT 3.1 - NiX - 11-03-2007

Hahah sige sounds good to me. Looking forward to the 10th then!