The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Godzilla Attacks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
godzilla stuff is fun!! haha
Gojira! Gojira!
A PACT-compliant Godzilla seems reasonable.
This sounds cool,id rather be one of the EDF than godzilla though,i like the thought of being on a team with other AC's,I dunno why but its always appealed to me.
Come to think of it, it's been months since the Raven Meisters had a decent Gojira match...
Haha, yeah. I miss being the EDF and yelling "stick together team" and ravaging Military District with Genbu. Let's play again when we meet or if possible! Tongue
lol uber slow heavy FTW!!!!
I love to be one of the EDF guys Tongue
Being EDF is the best... way to get owned by Lord Leperman. Fun though.
(03-02-2011, 07:41 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Being EDF is the best... way to get owned by Lord Leperman. Fun though.
*Like*
Hahaha. I like to see a PLOW'd AC, or some other PLOW'd AC as the Godzilla xD
(03-02-2011, 01:57 PM)darkdragon_ycart22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2011, 07:41 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Being EDF is the best... way to get owned by Lord Leperman. Fun though.
*Like*
Hahaha. I like to see a PLOW'd AC, or some other PLOW'd AC as the Godzilla xD

It's possible. In fact, We haven't been beaten down by anything with PLUS yet.

Anyone here have Action Replay? I think I have the Plus cheats somewhere.
I think that will give EDF the same abilities too... I'm searching for AR that supports LR. Wasted some cash at first, though. F*ck this copy, no AC games in it.

EDIT: I've found a reliable thread for working LR PLOW codes! No need to buy LR-supported ARM Smile
This.

I'll post epic videos soon enough.
(03-10-2011, 05:38 PM)darkdragon_ycart22 Wrote: [ -> ]This.

LOL LOL LOL
Here it goes... Not really that good, though.
(03-10-2011, 05:38 PM)darkdragon_ycart22 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that will give EDF the same abilities too... I'm searching for AR that supports LR. Wasted some cash at first, though. F*ck this copy, no AC games in it.

EDIT: I've found a reliable thread for working LR PLOW codes! No need to buy LR-supported ARM Smile
This.

I'll post epic videos soon enough.

So proud of you Goat. You helped another creature outside your species.
Pages: 1 2 3