The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: a question about Eureka 7(slight spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what exactly happened to Eureka and Renton in the end?

I think(this is just speculation) that the Nirvash became the new Command Cluster(control/command, I dunno), and it sent Eureka and Renton back to Earth, but what exactly happened to them? I don't really get what happened in the end.

btw, if the answer is what I hope it is, then theres gonna be a new fanfic in the works >_>
Eureka and Renton are both on Earth along with the remaining half of the world population (the other half went with the scab corral thingie to space.) anyway the ending scene is them on earth with strode lights on their heads...

the island seemed very remote which just means its gonna take a while for them to find their way back home ... poor landing? lol maybe what became of the two would be shown in the two sequel games for the ps2 ...
Roll eyes that's all I have to say...

oh, and *opens Microsoft Word* thanks for the answer Clonezero.
The 'silght spoilers' is excluded in the main board cause its too long.

Lucky I saw that asap so I didnt read much.. I thought the games are the prequel. Anyway, Im stil on episode 15. Im watching episodes while eating and just at night only.

Many review this highly so I'm expecting a good story twist and deaths. ..wont be on this thread for a while. ja na minna
just be prepared for an ending that, while good, needed MORE F'n CLOSURE!!!

T_T sorry...
I dont have a beef with hanging endings ^^
yeah, after reviewing it and going over Clonezero's answer, I think it's not a hanging ending, just confusing.

plus, the sub I'm watching is complete shit. all the way to the 50th ep, and they're still referring to the Skurve, and small-form Coralians.

but I fear I've spoiled it for Otakuwarren. sorry.
you two have working ps2's right BUY the eureka 7 game for it, that continues that story ... about 1k( I really dont know about this number) years after the orig I think... that may shed light on it.
Ermm actually, unless it's a game I never heard of, the first two, New Vision(I think that's what it's called) actually took place about 2-5 years before the show.

I think. Wacko
I taught it was after ... wait let me check .. time for wiki!

yeah your right ... I taught wrong ... anyway that means all do is guess until some movie or someting shows up anyway sorry about the confusion ...