The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC4-001 Blackwing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PILOT NAME: "Shayde"
AC4-001 Blackwing

HEAD: SALAUX-HEAD
CORE: SALAUX-CORE
ARMS: AM-JUDITH
LEGS: LG-HOGIRE
FIRE CONTROL SYSTEM: YELLOWSTONE01
GENERATOR: GAN001-SS-GL

MAIN BOOSTER UNIT: CB-JUDITH
BACK BOOSTER UNIT: 03-ALIYAH/B
SIDE BOOSTER UNIT: AB-KRAKEN
OVERBOOST UNIT: LINSTANT/O

RIGHT ARM MAIN WEAPON: EB-305 Energy Blade
LEFT ARM MAIN WEAPON: MR-R100R Rifle

RIGHT BACK WEAPON: EC-0307AB Energy Cannon
LEFT BACK WEAPON: OSAGE03 Vertical Missile Launcher

SHOULDER WEAPON: NONE

RIGHT HANGER WEAPON: NONE
LEFT HANGER WEAPON: NONE

TUNES:
EN CAPACITY - 50
EN OUTPUT - 20
KP OUTPUT - 50
FIRING STABILITY - 16
VERTICAL BOOST - 30
HORIZONTAL BOOST - 24
SIDE BOOST - 50
QB MAIN - 40
QB SIDE - 20

Theme Song: <a href='http://profile.imeem.com/RrCKzX/playlist/HYLbysxM/#' target='_blank'>Time To Come (GBA version)</a> <--- Log in to www.imeem.com to listen! It's in my playlist! If you don't have an account, here's an ID I made for everyone! <br />Username: <b>imeem_access@yahoo.com</b> Password: <b>imeemgo</b>
Take out the hangar weapons to save supply. Man, been busy for a while and wasn't able to give you your true design,sorry bout that. Hey heard you had dengue, you ok now? get well man Big grin
Yeah. Turns out I had Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever, grade 2, stage 3, which lead to some internal bleeding. I even had a nosebleed that lasted about 40 minutes of non-stop flowing Fear But no worries. I'm fine now. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be able to post now, would I? Nosebleed ... Uh... LOL Take out the hanger eh? I wanted to keep it just in case I end up in close quarters combat or run out of ammo... I dunno... I MIGHT take 'em out after some play-testing (when I get to your place Tongue). But as of now, how is it? I'd like to get some feedback from others too if possible.