The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: NEED ACE2 and ACE1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
meron akong ace1 before but nasira din un..
it is very rare to have ACE2... If anyone who can deal with me.. I really really want to buy that game...
I know a place to buy the shops at sta. lucia old mall ( at the super market area) there you can get quality ps2 games (even request the download of games they don't have is pwede (amf I can't find the word ... my head is fried right now) ... any extra charge is unkown to me but possible ...

I remeber seeing ace 2 on there list of games but Im not sure ...

the problems are:

1. can you get there
2. its a good possibility they won't accept your request ( more unlikely than likely)
3. do you have a good enough mod and lens to accomodate the format they use (bert's having problems with his Front Mission 5 cd for example)
ako meron ACE1 kaso wla ng lng ACE2 kaya sa mga may ACE2 dyan "MAG PAHIRAM NAMAN KAU PARA MA BURN KO!!!!!!!!"
mark pa burn nmn ng ace1 plsss.. and clonezero thank you very much.. I know where is sta. lucia, but i dont the name of the store.
sorry but it has no name ... just look around at the ps2 shops at the supermarket area of the old mall .. one of the 3 ps2 shops with tv's is it ... their all friendly so don't be afraid they'll eat you... lol sjoke
<!--QuoteBegin-EtherMaster_X102A+July 14, 2007 09:40 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (EtherMaster_X102A @ July 14, 2007 09:40 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> mark pa burn nmn ng ace1 plsss.. and clonezero thank you very much.. I know where is sta. lucia, but i dont the name of the store. [/quote:bff732f09b]
cge b dalhin ko yung copy ng ACE1 sa aniversary pati sa mga meron ACE2 dyan "MAG PAHIRAM NAMAN KAYO!!!!!!"