The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Banisher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pilot Name: Jack-O
AC Name: Banisher

Info:
My second AC line of destructive 5, this AC, this AC is emphasized on cooling, and weapon selection, any ranges are its forte, especialy on mid to close range

Head: H11-QUEEN(weight, cooling 50%)
Core: C05-SELENA(weight, cooling 50%)
Arms: YA10-LORIS(weight, cooling 50%)
Legs: LN04-WALRUS2(cooling, leg weight 50%)
Booster: built in
FCS: MIROKU
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA(weight 70%, con. cap. 30%)
Radiator: ANANDA(weight 30%, cooling 70%)
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: WB12M-EMPUSA HI ACT MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB15L-GERYON2 LASER CANNON
Arm Unit R: CR-WR84RA2 RIFLE(AST)
Arm Unit L: CR-WL88LB3 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, MARISHI,
KANGI,

Color R/G/B
Base:50/50/50
Aid:170/130/0
Opional:50/50/50
Detail:60/115/200
Joint:0/0/0
weapons:All Black

Notes:
Since this is an hover AC, expect the legs will be damaged, but its En. Output and the boosters, many times I boost here(I prefer ground boost) so I could evade enemy attacks.
Use RA2+Selena combo, or Empusa+Selena combo and LB3+Selena/LB3 for close range, and Geryon2+Selena/Geryon2 for far range, I mean really far, why?? the enemy might hit you hard, by using these combos you could take down an AC(well not much), ut be warned, using multiple energy weapons might get the energy recharging.
This AC is emphasized on Cooling and Weapons, why cooling?? the Walrus2 booster cause much heat.

Well what do you think is it OK??????
Questions and Sugestuions/Comments are accepted here Salute
I dont trust the LB3+ selena combo. Fighting at close range with a hover is not really recomended. And the chances of blading non- AI opponents in last raven are pretty slim. So i recommend you use a machine gun instead of the blade.

Nah. just keep the LB3. I love that blade.
How about the Moonlight or a LB4?? which is better, to tell you the truth the LB3 is one of the best, but the blade range sucks.
the lb4 or (if you want it light) the elf 2 are good because of their long blade ranges...

Im just wondering how you use the geyron2? hovers can't move and fire with back mounts...
Thank s for the Miroku's Standard type lock system it's weapons could be in any range, oh yeah, I use the Geryon2 for far range, when the enemy is not attacking, and It dosen't have that OP-1, the whole thing is a modification of my Suneye RG(setup will come soon)

Well I tried the Elf2 but it's weak Chair LB4 hmmm, I will still try it soon.

And a question is my setup OK?? I just focus the whole AC in cooling.
hmmm ... IO thinks its okay but let the people with ps2's give you the opinions .. me I think if your concerned about hitting with a laser blade then slap a fujin or raijin on it that would solve that problem ... lol ... I think
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+July 10, 2007 12:52 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ July 10, 2007 12:52 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont trust the LB3+ selena combo. Fighting at close range with a hover is not really recomended. And the chances of blading non- AI opponents in last raven are pretty slim. So i recommend you use a machine gun instead of the blade.

Nah. just keep the LB3. I love that blade. [/quote:991ef75ca2]
Who doesn't?
Painful damage man...

Try Elf3. slightly lesser damage, lighter weight, massive heat.

A "Kneeler"?
the whole point in using a hover ac is to go faster than your opponent to survive.

weighing it down with heavy equipment plus the fact that you have to kneel without the OB kneel cancel = lose.

the only way you can pull this off in such a complicated design is with OP-I.
I've put emphasis on the word kneel because it's a hover, it can't kneel.
Happy Because it doesn't have knees.

Anyways.
Try switching the Geryon with a burst rockets or midmissiles to stun or orbits to break legs.

Pwede rin ang Lamia, as long as your target's ammo reserves are dry and you have more AP than he/she does.
What I mean is, it dosen't have an OP-1.
Hmmmm, rockets?? haven't tried yet, orbits, Harpy, or Harpy 2?? and Mid Missile, vulunerable to AMS.
anyway, I use it's boosters much, to gain more speed.
Ok, maybe Geryon2 wasen't good, but its a good cannon, lighter, but energy eater, and it's not like a Grenade Cannon which reloads long.

Anyway, i'll try the setups you gave me.
Quote:What I mean is, it dosen't have an OP-1.

i know. sabi ko, masyadong komplikado yung design na OP-I lang ang solusyon.

Quote:Hmmmm, rockets?? haven't tried yet, orbits, Harpy, or Harpy 2?? and Mid Missile, vulunerable to AMS.

missile types don't dictate their vulnerability to AMS. it's the AMS rating itself that tells you how effective it is in shooting down missiles.

Quote:anyway, I use it's boosters much, to gain more speed.

any hover that can't go beyond 400 kph on normal boosting is a failure.

Quote:Ok, maybe Geryon2 wasen't good, but its a good cannon, lighter, but energy eater, and it's not like a Grenade Cannon which reloads long.

it doesn't matter kung anong back cannon ang gamitin mo. kneeling = sitting duck.

you're better off in a OB tank or OB quad.
Tama yun.

Kung MoA yan pwede ka pang gumamit ng back cannons even without HPlus. Pangontra yun sa wave bladers eh.
try other weapons to take the place of the GERYON2... another missile? (your choice)...

or change the core to a hanger core... keep the blade, and equip a left arm gun (your choice)

LOL

=^.^=
Well, I just replaced the Geryon2 with a Lamia2 and still I got issues on the Selena, well the purpose of the frames is to emphasize its cooling, I tried Gaea, Uranus, but I haven't tried the C89E2, any other opinions????????? Unsure
Since you're using a hover, I suggest avoiding back weapons such as Geryon and Lamia altogether because firing them leaves your AC WIDE OPEN. Back cannons were only meant for Quads and Tanks. If you REALLY want to have that cannon on the back of a hover, at least use LADON1 or LADON2. Otherwise, it's really best that you stick to missiles/rockets or have no back weapons at all.

Also, if you're having a cooling problem, try using LOTUS or FUDOH (tuned mostly for output of course) for your generator. You'll notice much lower temperatures although your energy's recharge rate will be quite less. Try the E2 or the C98E (or was it C89E? basta yung rifle EO core) instead if you're having energy problems. You'll go much faster too.
Pages: 1 2 3