The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Eversor Tacitus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And change the Uranus to a C89E2, maaksaya ung Uranus sa energy.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+July 10, 2007 06:58 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ July 10, 2007 06:58 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'd say HARPY2 over HARPY... but whatever the case, I think you only need one Orbit Cannon pack for your AC. For your other shoulder, it's probably better to have some kind of missile pack. [/quote:c4622b4d42]
If he's going for Dual Orbit Cannons, dual harpies.
But if it's solo, one harpy2, then a missile pack.

Then try the Crest's E Core -I forgot the number-.
Tried everything you guys suggested and changed the boosters to BIRDIE2...

Wow...
Never thought I could see 9 guns firing all at once...

Anyway, can you guys suggest a missile pack for me? Micro missiles don't seem to suit me for this one...

Right now, I'm testing the EMPUSA...

And I don't seem to like it.

98E2+6 HARPY2 orbits+left SYLPH=major swiss cheese
Yipe...

Now I love Death from Above tactics...
How about you try the Crest triple missile pack, Nymphe, Saytros(tama ba spelling??) those Crest Vertical missile, if you like the Empusa(which I like also) use that Optional part that increases the Msiisile lock time.
Just a question...

Would it be feasible to change the SYLPHs with ROC4s?
I'm thinking about mixing the damage up for both solid and en...
SYLPH is definitely one of the best hanger weapons. But so is ROC4. Since they have nearly the same effective range, yeah I guess it's a good idea to pair them up.

Note though that most tournament rules ban having the ROC4 in the hanger.
another problem is that the sylph would most likely run out first ... you could switch the roc 4 for a peryton... its also lighter than the roc 4.
I meant main...

But, I agree on the PERYTON being lighter...
As well as more powerful...

I'll test it later...
Ah well if it's for your main, then DEFINITELY ROC4. PERYTON is intended for the hanger only because of its limited ammo supply.
sorry Iw as confused I normally associate the sylph as mainly a hanger weapon... but actually this could work

main: R: sylph , L: peryton

hanger: R: peryton, L: sylph

redundacy do have its perks right?
Pages: 1 2