The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Live Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To keep it simple;

There are going to be concerts all over the world today (7/7) to raise awareness on global warming -- but given the artists performing, I'm afraid that's beside the point. The format will be one continent at a time, I reckon.

Artists performing include: Wolfmother, Lenny Kravitz, Fallout Boy, Smashing Pumpkins, Taking Back Sunday, The Police, Bloc Party, Beastie Boys, Keane, Madonna, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Razorlight, Snow Patrol, James Blunt, Black Eyed Peas, Linkin Park, Ludacris, RHCP, Otsuka Ai, Ayaka, Snoop Dogg, etc etc.

If you're interested, I converted a few of the scheduled concert starting times to Philippine time.

9:10am - Australia
noon - Shanghai
11am - Japan
8:30pm - London

midnight (of sunday) - South Africa
3:30am - New York (USA)

Check out <a href='http://liveearth.msn.com/about/factsheet' target='_blank'>http://liveearth.msn.com/about/factsheet</a> for artists and schedules. It's an all day event, free streaming video over the net. Just go to the main site. Salute
Geddamit, they got a band to play in Antarctica Fear ! Also, Otsuka Ai better play that "pum pum" song on her Japan concert. XD

Sadly, I do not have the energy to actually watch all of the concerts even on live streaming. Which is a shame considering the impressive line-up they've got, but I'll still watch a good part of it though.
Looks like i'll be able to catch the London and New York shows tonight. I'm looking forward to the New York show since this'll be the first time that'll i'll be seeing Billy Corgan perform again.

Ohhh, Taking Back Sunday will be there too, hope they do "Ghost Man on Third" or at least "One-Eighty by number" on their set...
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OH ****!</span>

Wolfmother, Metallica, The Police, and my favorite, The Foo Fighters, all in one concert? T_T damn I wish I could go...