The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Uncle Wanzer goes back to school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've taken up 3 courses for the last 7 years (bs bio, marketing, com. sci.) and haven't finished anything. hahaha. i'm planning to go back to school and repent. i'll try to manage my time working as a medical transcriptionist and getting a college degree but i have no idea what course is "in" now.

so, anong patok na kurso ngayon mga pre? Big grin any suggestions?

If you wanna study for 5 years and... ah dapat maingat ka. Kung matiyaga ka, magnursing ka kung gusto mo makakita vagina, etc all day pag on-duty ka na. LOL.

Haha. Try mo HMR kung gusto mo, lol.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 13, 2007 07:56 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 13, 2007 07:56 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If you wanna study for 5 years and... ah dapat maingat ka.&nbsp; Kung matiyaga ka, magnursing ka kung gusto mo makakita vagina, etc all day pag on-duty ka na. LOL. [/quote:8121e8758b]
Refer to <a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=339&st=0&#entry6319203' target='_blank'>this</a> post by the Doc on that matter. Not good.

The booming courses right now are all in the field of medicine/healthcare, I think. They say information technology has passed its prime, but I don't think so (I'm biased though because that's my course, so don't listen to me haha).

And finish it this time! Tongue
I hope to become a doctor within 10 year's time because by that time, there will be such a shortage of doctors in the country (cuz yer all going abroad) that I will be able to monopolize and charge exorbitant fees.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Joke.
Well, if you'd get a double degree in Communications and Multi-media arts you can already get a job in professional advertising. This is quite possible if you can take both courses at the same time (one in the morning and the other as evening classes) for 3 years IIRC. Don't worry about looking for jobs, big name companies will start looking for you.
i'll keep those suggestions in mind. thanks.

Salute
nix
"by that time, there will be such a shortage of doctors in the country (cuz yer all going abroad) that I will be able to monopolize and charge exorbitant fees"

wrong dude... this is true now.

Did you know there are only 3 urologists in all of bicol?
and they rack up really, really big bucks. Around 1M a quarter.

wanzer
healhcare and IT is the way to go.

Yeah I know na ngayon pa lang kapos na. Kaya nga eventually, mas kapos pa. Ipauubaya ko na ang pag-capitalize sa iyo, doc adrian. Wink haha well it's not for the money rin naman. I wanna be a decent citizen by not leaving.
wat is your forte boss I personally think you should take a course that you like more than anything as long as you stay in the philippines... just like boss Nix said...

its better to take a stable course were demand is constant rather than something that's "in demand" most likely those courses would turn sour in time...