The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: commando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: beastkiller
AC Name: commando

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: CR-C83UA hanger
Arms: A04-BABOON
Legs: CR-LH81AP
Booster: CR-B81
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: CR-YWB05MV2 VERTICAL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB11M-HYDRA MULTI MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05RLA LINER RIFLE(AST)
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O75LA, O03-CODON, CR-O86R+,
MARISHI,
haha, a Halimaw copy.

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: CR-C83UA hanger <---try EOS. OB is a way to work around a heavy's default mobility issues.
Arms: A04-BABOON <---try the Lemur. i think the lemur has just about the same drain, plus you can really use some accuracy.
Legs: CR-LH81AP
Booster: CR-B81 <---no. just no. vulture2.
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA <-likewise. g91.
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER <---medusa2. you need more antimissile deeks because you move as slow as tubol. (ano nga ba sa tagalog yung tae na matigas? LOL )
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: CR-YWB05MV2 VERTICAL MISSILE <---73mv would do just fine.
Back Unit L: WB11M-HYDRA MULTI MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05RLA LINER RIFLE(AST) <---RL. the RLA is better off as a support weapon (lefty).
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

personally, i dont see any practical use for the magnolia+b81 combo. you don't need the extra output or the refresh rate.

youre damn right wanzer! its halimaw copy u knw after i meet halimaw in the battlefield hanga me sa kanya dun sa fact na heavy weight ac nya but he manage to use it to the maximum effect during the pact 1 after nun i study the set up so far that the product of my litte reasearch on rick's ac
Hmm. Gawa nga tayo ng weakness laban sa Halimaw ni Rick. Baka yun gamitin niya sa PACTII. BTW, didn't know he used RL and BP. Whoops, I copied his AC inadvertently.

ROFL.
i think the reason why halimaw beat you all was that it outlasted just about everything it came accross.

you can approach this problem in two ways:

1. beat it in a damage race, while taking less damage yourself. and try to stay out his lockbox as much as possible while unloading your ordinance.

2. engage it in a war of attrition by slowly whittling down his ap from a safe distance where it's easy to dogde his fire.

with my apocalypse 2 i can beat him at damage racing i think i can fight him there with my lx cannon
Halimaw takes just exactly 100 points of damage from an RL...
I can kill then if I ever managed to last long enough against it...
We had 2 rounds and lost to him in 45 seconds per round at max...

If I only used my AbsoluteZero, I could have lasted for a little over a minute...

If he bring that monster at the tourney again, I am so ready.

BRING IT ON RICK!!!
Quote:with my apocalypse 2 i can beat him at damage racing i think i can fight him there with my lx cannon

that's if you can hit him with the LX in the first place. remember, you're in a non-OB tank and the LX's big blue bolt is pretty dodgeable . he'll just chip away your ap slowly from a safer distance.

<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+May 03, 2007 02:01 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ May 03, 2007 02:01 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:with my apocalypse 2 i can beat him at damage racing i think i can fight him there with my lx cannon

that's if you can hit him with the LX in the first place. remember, you're in a non-OB tank and the LX's big blue bolt is pretty dodgeable . he'll just chip away your ap slowly from a safer distance. [/quote:c36936afbb]
Or run circles around you...

I'm sure you don't want that -who does ba?-...

That's why I don't use the LX, it's not versatile.
I salute to it's monstrous attack power though.

It's much better to put a fast reloading gun on one back slot and a cannon on the other...