The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Just a reminder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 791e14947200159dbfbed771e106450b.gif]

hehe know this anime its Puni Puni Poemi a very distorted anime and for me is a must watch!!! And recently I ran into some pictures of it that made me wonder if any of you guys (and gals just to be safe) have watched it

and here's another pic ... its rather big so I won't post it but I wonder if its gonna connect anyways

<a href='http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/siteresident/94f1cc71c5bcf976b8f40135015070e5.jpg' target='_blank'>clickie</a>
ROFL.

You twisted maniac.
hey this is not an adult anime what are you thinking ikts just funny hehe
LOL I wonder why the Japanese are so fascinated by the german suplex.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+April 26, 2007 12:21 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ April 26, 2007 12:21 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> LOL I wonder why the Japanese are so fascinated by the german suplex. [/quote:59f399be6c]
Maybe it's because they're not german...
Or maybe, it's avery flashy brutal move...
Clarification on the German Suplex:

The version the user bends his back all the way while slamming his opponent into the ground is the safe version - this variant was created so the user can control his opponent's velocity, hence preventing injury.

The combat version of this move has the user simply swinging his hips, and tossing the momentum to flip the opponent to the side. You release as you throw, which speeds up the guy's fall - maximum damage over safety.