The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The Dark Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First, Batman Begins. Now (or rather, in 2008), The Dark Knight, sequel to former. Remember that last scene in the first movie where they notify the Comish that there's another loony on the loose? One that always leaves a Joker card behind as part of his signature? Well, here's some concept art of Batman's next nemesis that's been floating around on the Net:

[Image: thejoker.jpg]

Yes, that's Heath Ledger. Wow, a gay Joker.

Just kidding. Maybe.
I want in. This batman series is just too good and Christian Bale is such a badass.
NiX Wrote:Christian Bale is such a badass.
He might be a badass, but his voice when he's in Batman mode is just plain laughable. Quit trying to make it extra raspy and just talk!

EDIT: Believe me, I love Batman. Always have and always will. But that voice is just trying too hard. Or maybe I'm just nitpicking a wee bit too much. Tongue
LOL yeah the raspy shit was funny. But he's a badass anyway. Especially after Equilibrium.
I'm looking forward on this one. Damn, it looks like I'll be waiting for a year before I could watch this thing since I never had the chance to watch Batman Begins. Crap.
wow whos the director? ANG LEE?
J.E_Magog Wrote:wow whos the director? ANG LEE?
Same as the first one, Christopher Nolan.
just kidding.
after watching the horrors of brokebackmountain ......

I want to see whos the better joker:
jack or
heath
Whoops, my bad. I failed to see that joke. Hehe

Masyadong seryoso si Mix ngayon eh Smile)
After all the gayness in Schumacher's installments, Nolan's version finally gave the franchise true justice.

He better keep the quality up in this one.
Yeah, you're right ghost. I wouldn't want to see HIM wearing a cowboy outfit on this movie.

Hmm. Now what would happen if ANG LEE really became the director of The Dark Knight? Batman and Joker kissing scenes in the tent?
LOL if it were Ang Lee directing this one, it'd turn out as bad as The Hulk. Man... now THAT was a BAD comic book movie. >_<
I've heard that edward norton will play bruce banner.

Back to batman...
some joker pics. I like the 2nd picture because he looks more psycho than a clown.

[Image: DKJ1.jpg]

[Image: DKJ2.jpg]
[Image: rama6.jpg]

The new suit looks AWESOME. I can't wait for this one.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17KHQsM8Tbs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17KHQsM8Tbs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Holy crap, voices!
Pages: 1 2 3 4