The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: COOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother and his first few attempts on After Effects

<a href='http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/lombardia1/?action=view&current=PlasmaBall.flv' target='_blank'>DARK MAGIC</a> he can do black magic!!

COOL I can do <a href='http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/lombardia1/?action=view&current=alche.flv' target='_blank'>ALCHEMY</a> XD

(Depixelized alchemy XD)

His signature

[Image: signatureroninfang.jpg]

Since he has lots of Finals to do I post it for him XD

(you are now aloud to move this topic if it's in the wrong place
Moved. Those are cool. The airbrush piece is especially awesome.

Good job Aiken! Big grin
The original (not chibified)Mecha-Nimal(or Full scale RR mascot sample)

[Image: Mecha-Nimal.jpg]

Planning to color it in photoshope

Any color requests?(Theoretically this is my brother's art... I'm coloring it FOR him just for fun Happy)

The default colors
Eye color:Red

Base(The back portion,front of head,shin,lower arm)Big grinark blue
Detail(feet and hands and the claw-like things under the knee exhaust):silvery gray
Optionals(like AC;knee cap exhaust,back thigh,ect.):yellowish light brown
Hey that art looks awesome. Wish I could make clean art, LOL. Argh
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 29, 2007 04:04 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 29, 2007 04:04 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey that art looks awesome. Which I could make clean art, LOL. Argh [/quote:7391aed663]
take note that I never seen him use an eraser...
that would mean he did NOT erase...IDOL Worship
LOL That's good, assuming that I can't even draw well in clean art even with an eraser.

Anyway, fix your quote if you want to, since I think I made a big typo.

<!--QuoteBegin-1+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey that art looks awesome. Which I could make clean art, LOL. Argh[/quote:93efe00695]

<!--QuoteBegin-2+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey that art looks awesome. Wish I could make clean art, LOL. Argh[/quote:93efe00695]