The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: An Unidentified Raven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, do any of you know of a Raven called Humprey Bogart? I don't know who he is and he didn't tell me his RR account name when he txt'd me.

@ Unidentified Raven:
Hey, where did you get my number? From Rick?! LOL.
Who the hell is this Humphrey Bogart? XD

Someone's messing with you, because <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey_Bogart' target='_blank'>the real one died 50 years ago</a>. Smile)
LOL WHAT? LOL.

Actually he greeted me and then I asked who is he. He actually just told me he's a RAVEN MEMBER, and there I asked his name and then he said he's Humprey Bogart, LOL.
@ Unidentified Raven:

Now I'm utterly confused. How the hell did you get my number?

You asked me to join you, now what the fucking hell are you talking about? Also, who're you?!

This is probably the last time I'm gonna ask ya a question, goddamn it.
OT - i like the goatboy's new avatar. DOUBLE SHOT II with DUAL MG's LOLMIRITE? Big grin
LOL yeah. It's actually a Jinyo Mk110 executing the Double Shot 1 with two MINGDA 2s, LOL. Tongue

LOL Jinyo Mk110, YAAAAAAAA!

[Image: adadsad2.jpg]

Blah.
Ok Rick, this is the EXACT TEXT, lol. Not the one I told at Grimlok earlier since I didn't check my 'sent' messages well.

Him: Heow !
Me: Huh. Who're u?
Him: raven member din... haha
Me: Leperman?
Me (again): No ur not Leperman. Identification pls. Lol.
Him: humprey bogart is the name...
Me: Huh? Lol
Me: Huh. Wait san m nkuha # ko?
Him: ... You wanna join us?
Me: Huh? Join wat?
Him: ...join justice league ? .. We need someone like you .
Me: Huh? Wats dat?
Him: .We need you so badly =(
Me: Is that an AC site?
Me (again): Fine w/ me. Wats d site? I'll join u once u reveal ur identity.

And the dude never replied. What a mystery, LOL.
Well, just leave it as it is at the moment. Just wait for him to give you more info. Do not send him any personal information, and maybe tell him about RR if ever you find out that he plays AC.
LOL psychostalker butts****er. XD
You have a fan, Bert! LOL
That's impossible. I tend to keep a low profile at school and I am a total mystery to my classmates. Nobody knows who I really am.
Bert its probably one of your classmates (baka si mark oh petri) playing with you ... that has the highest probability right now

and the fact that you make yourself a "mystery" makes you a target for pranks like that ... and another reason why I think this is a prank is the use of the "justice league" ... join justice league ... come on ... anywayz it better not to mind things like that
Nope, it's impossible to be Mark, RJ, or Petri. They have my OLD NUMBER, and the one I got is actually newer, and nobody knows it.
how long have you used that new cell number and who have you textd with it?
Actually, just using it with my parents. Though Grim and Leperman know it too, but I'm sure they won't do something like that. Tongue
Pages: 1 2