The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Name: Chaos

Core Frame:
Queen | Cronus | CR-A92XS | Cougar2
5 cool, 5 def shel | 5 cool, 5 def shel | 5 def shl-5 acurcy | 7cool- 3 defshel
Internal Systems:
Vulture2 | MIROKU | Kujaku | CR-R92
boost pow| | l weight l Cool
Armaments and Countermeasures:
| Arm R- CR-WR93RL | Arm L- Nix | Hanger L- CR-WL79LB2
Optional Enhancements: amino, es, ss,ec,kissyoh,L+,marishi,kangi

[Image: Image001.jpg]

[Image: Image000.jpg]

mga master... Worship is this okay..... Big grin
Cool,a one and only AC!! I suggest you take out the EC optional part because that is a irritation to your Refresh rate. Everything is cool. I think it's better to carry a blade as a hangar,but you don't really have to Big grin
You'll go MUCH MUCH faster with a conventional VULTURE2-G91-ANANDA setup. There won't be any downsides either.

Also, a WS-type FCS or maybe F73H will give you a much bigger lockbox than miroku ever can for the weapons that you have.
seeing that you you don't have any backmounts, i suggest you use the f69.

btw, don't bother with the kujaku. with the g91+vulture2+ananda, you won't need the ec so i would suggest that you use the the op that improves the attack power of the laserblade. i think you can make room for the codon as well if you drop the kangi (which is useless in the arena).

an alternative b/g/r combo would be the gull+lotus+ananda. this will make your ac super fast (the low accell woundn't really matter because this thing seems light enough). the low usage drain of the gull should offset the tiny condenser cap.
Almost OK na dude... konting adjustment nalang. It looks cool too, like a bird o' prey. Big grin

Miroku is an FCS you should only really use when you're single gunning for its very fast lock, or if you think you can handle high-speed targets in your small lockbox. The problem with that FCS is its parallel sight, it's too small. Like the others said, change it out. Experiment with the choices given to you, they're good alternatives.

Aside from that, the only liability here is your BGR combo. How do you play this AC? By boost hopping or flying around? If you're prone to letting your enemies come to you, use the Vulture2 + G91 + Ananda. The stability of this combination is astounding. If you need more air time though, Gull + Lotus + Ananda is a great way to go (put on the EC optional on this second combo, as it will find more use here).
Thanks for the replies Salute , try ko po lahat ng sinabi nyo, Big grin
Drop the "po",we're all equal here Big grin this is raven republic after all
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+March 14, 2007 01:00 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ March 14, 2007 01:00 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You'll go MUCH MUCH faster with a conventional VULTURE2-G91-ANANDA setup. There won't be any downsides either.
[/quote:0220e4e8f2]
I like this set up, my AC went really fast w/ out any down side Big grin, i haven't tried its full potential cause the r2 nd l2 button won't work on my controller >_<

like wanzer said, i change my FCS to F69, its much better now, Big grin
nwayz, thanks again Worship Big grin
Try removing the KANGI and MARISHI optional parts and place CODON instead for better turning ability.
woot!! chaos ftw! heh-heh

i fought it last thursday! thanks sa dinala mo jan!! kahit naalala ko lng, bumabalik parin pagiging hyper ko! rrrrooooyyyygggt!!

blue warrior needs food.. BADLY..
haha, na stock na rin sa utak ko ung BADLY, hehe

nwayz, post ko n lang tomorrow ung modified AC ko, tnx sa advice uli
parang konti lng ung pinagkaiba ng havoc sa chaos ah.. u ye! pact2! duffman! \m/
Ito rin ba yung ginamit mo kahapon?

Did you try out our suggestions?

Anyways, good job again! Sana makalaro kita next time