The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Anime Character/s that best reflect you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Type in the name then tell why he/she is like you...

Mine's Nayuki Minase...
Her sleepiness is very much the same as mine. Looks drunk, turns stupid, wacky, and no, I don't turn cute...
I'm also very allergic to cats...

May isa pa, but I forgot who he is...
Ano no, he is not Inui Sadaharu...
Soichiro Arima
A mysterious character with a past

Takeuchi Masafumi
Kind, considerate and good at giving advice to problems
but he himself can't even handle his own

Yun lang...
Any comments, suggestions or violent reactions? LOL
I have no idea but the reason I posted is not spamming but anyone have any idea who I could be ...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+March 16, 2007 06:49 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ March 16, 2007 06:49 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Type in the name then tell why he/she is like you...

Mine's Nayuki Minase...
Her sleepiness is very much the same as mine. Looks drunk, turns stupid, wacky, and no, I don't turn cute...

Ano no, he is no Inui Sadaharu... [/quote:e059a940f4]
so inui ka edi mahilig ka gumawa lason sa bahay nyo Tongue
(self opinioned)
Ayumu/Osaka from Azumanga Daioh

She spaces out in class, can sleep with her eyes open, appears an idiotic airhead...but CAN be smart(some of my classmates think I'm an idiot)

Tomo-chan also from Azumanga Daioh

Hyper Active talking cannon...anything else?
probably Hideki Motosuwa of Chobits.
he has an on/off personality, hes a perv(LOL), and hes a bad student. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+March 16, 2007 08:33 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (azuma-blade @ March 16, 2007 08:33 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+March 16, 2007 06:49 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ March 16, 2007 06:49 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Type in the name then tell why he/she is like you...

Mine's Nayuki Minase...

Ano no, he is no Inui Sadaharu... [/quote:26027bc2a8]
so inui ka edi mahilig ka gumawa lason sa bahay nyo Tongue [/quote:26027bc2a8]
Darn...
If didn't reply, i wouldn't have seen my typo...

Fixed it...

And remembered the other character...

It's Ken Nakajima from YUA...
anyways mine would be Kyosuke from SRW OG
hmm, mine would be...takumi from initial d, ung pagiging silence type nya... hmmm can't think of any anime character like sometimes wants to be a soloist,
Im not sure but maybe Im like Ryuseii from SRW OG

after watching the melacholy of haruhi suzumiya I think the anime character that best reflects me is Kyon ...
I'd have to think I were Batou from GITS.

A brainy, hot-headed brute who has sudden bouts of philosophical insight, but loves picking on the new guys. LOL
Heero Yuy
Gundam Wing..

A mysterious guy and serious person. He often wants to finish the job quietly. But he is a good person.
<!--QuoteBegin-Chaos+March 18, 2007 06:57 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Chaos @ March 18, 2007 06:57 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->hmm, mine would be...takumi&nbsp; from initial d, ung pagiging silence type nya... hmmm can't think of any anime character like sometimes wants to be a soloist,[/quote:6ea63aa93d]
wah... me too, Takumi Fujiwara (yeah baby.. AE86). He's nice, silent, simple. Takumi's skills simply evolves Ninja

but sometimes... Ryosuke Takahashi. The Mazda RX-7 Savanna Efini (FC3S) driver. Like Takumi, also a serious and quiet person, the leader of Project D. very deep when it comes to techniques.

=^.^=

Who's mine?? Roll eyes
Happy Either the Ed from Cowboy Bebop -hyper active genius- or the Ed from FMA...
Pages: 1 2 3 4